Ch. 62 - The Rest Of The Rainbow

***

Ink has the phone pressed up to his skull.

"[The number you are trying to call is currently unavailable.]"

Disappointed and angry he nearly smashes the phone.

"It didn't work!" Ink said frustrated.

"N-N-N-Not like that it won't." Error said. "He's in another r-r-r-reality."

"Oh?" Ink challenged. "And you do know how to make it work?"

"Yes."

Before Error could demonstrate the method for contacting celestial realms, Blue interrupted.

"SO WHY DO YOU NEED TO CALL FRESH?"

"There's something weird going on with the Multiverse!" Ink insisted.

"WEIRD HOW?" Razz inquired, suspiciously looking at Error who was trying to edge his way closer.

His hands were still up and a couple of blasters still followed his movement. Both blasters were Razz's. Error decided he was fine where he was.

"He left before I could explain." Error sighed. "Fate's tampering is b-b-b-being undone and he isn't used to the Multiverse being like it was."

"It feels weird!" Ink insisted, and stomped. "There are voices! That is not normal!"

"They are the Creator's from o-o-o-other Realities, you don't need to be afraid, and you can just ignore them." Error said trying to be reassuring. "At least they're nice, unlike the t-t-t-twisted mimics Fate made for the Antivoid."

Even now there were a few giving advice and trying to console Ink. Most notably was Blitz, one of their old friends ... and though they only thought this was some sort of ask blog, it was nice to hear how happy they were when they got the notification that the link had opened again.

Ink made a strangling gesture towards Error in frustration but instead chose violence on a chair. None of the Council were very surprised at the sudden violence. They had all seen an Ink temper tantrum at some point. For some it was the only reason they agreed to the ambush.

Though they were concerned with these 'voices' brought up.

"This is why you should take your m-m-m-medication consistently." Error said, unphased by the reaction. "It would do wonders for those a-a-a-anger issues."

"Shut up!" Ink said pointing to Error with a leg off the chair. "You said you wouldn't make me!"

"True." Error said, tilting his skull. "And I w-w-w-won't."

"YOU'VE BEEN NEGLECTING MEDICATION!?!?" Blue asked overhearing, surprised and upset his friend wasn't taking care of himself. Dream did say Ink had a condition. "WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME? WHERE IS IT!? I'LL GO GET IT!"

"It's the paint on his sash." Error said. "It's not really paint. Or, well it is, but isn't. It's Deity magic mumbo j-j-j-jumbo." Error waved a hand dismissively. "Don't worry about the details."

"No!" Ink yelled childishly refusing treatment, throwing the chair leg at Blue and bolting toward the door he had entered from. "You can't make me! How dare you tell him!"

Blue deftly caught the projectile, spun to keep its momentum and threw it back at Ink, tripping up his legs and causing him to fall with an "Oof!" Blue then teleported in front of Ink's escape path.

"ERROR GIVE ME SOME STRING!" Blue ordered.

Error sighed like he'd really rather not, the little scuffle having brought them closer to the door and glitch. Regardless, Error summoned some strings from his face and tossed it to Blue as Ink was getting up.