Ch. 13 - Void Sweet Void

Chaos got to the meeting just as everyone voted.

"All in favor?" Destiny asked.

Everyone raised their hand - some more reluctant than others.

Chaos walked up to Karma.

"Sup." Chaos greeted with a silly salute.

"Well hello my little Agent." He knelt to ruffle their hair, paused and gave them a knowing look. "Don't think I'm letting you off the hook for tampering with Higher Management property."

Chaos pouted, giving puppy dog eyes whining.

"But Dunkle."

He snorted.

But he also didn't confiscate it.

That ... wasn't necessarily a good thing, but Chaos was going with it.

"So how is phase two coming along?" Karma asked.

"Great!" Chaos smiled. "Fate should be tearing her house apart right about now."

"Perfect." He said with a smug smile.

"This is just the opening needed to deliver a message to my Child." Destiny said to Chaos with a small grateful smile. She had a very shy demeanor.

"Cool." Chaos said. "I'll see him at karaoke in about an hour, Undertale time. BTW, Fates viewing portal seems to be jammed on fast forward. Management did a shoddy job at Fourth Wall repair."

"Oh that's news." Destiny said surprised. "Perhaps Management is finally planning something."

<Can confirm.> Void said as he absently looked at the ceiling.

They all looked at Void. Void looked back.

<What?> He asked.

Chaos slapped him with the flex tap they ... borrowed.

<Oh, hush.> Void said amused, taking the tape off and explaining. <I'm not breaking the Fourth Wall, I received a message earlier about some changes through ... unconventional means. I'm just wondering when someone had the time to write 'gullible' on the ceiling.>

He gave Chaos a look as he handed the flex tape back. Chaos looked away sheepishly as they took it before returning to the multiverse.

***

Back with Fresh.

Fresh poofed to his Void Home, leaving the Star Sans Base. He hoped he could get some time to plan his next move. He had a lot to do after all.

Fresh appeared in the middle of his living room.

He was not expecting what he saw as he took in the scene.

The windows were covered with bed sheets - he had forgotten to make proper blinds - the door was propped shut with his couch, there were several slashes covering basically every surface and there was even a slice of pie stuck to the roof.

But most strange of all were two greyscale human children glaring at each other from opposite sides of the living room. They each had a couch cushion and seemed to have been there a while.

They wore greyscale space themed clothes that were a little tattered. Though the kids themselves appeared unharmed. Probably because of healing items.

Outertale 567 Frisk and Chara.

WH-A?

Fresh froze as his sudden appearance caught their attention.

"*Fresh!?" They both said, shocked to see him and getting to their feet.