Ch. 3 - Cool Ride

The walk back to their vehicle was rather short and when Fresh saw the machine his shades turned to exclamation points.

"THIS IS MINE!" Blue said proudly gesturing to a cobalt blue motorcycle.

Admittedly Fresh didn't know much about bikes of the mechanical variety, but he was still excited as he started circling the thing with an ecstatic grin.

CO-OL

"This is like, so totally rad, broseph!" Then Fresh paused and furrowed his brow, having thought of something. He turned to Stretch. "But, dawg, I don't think we'd all fit dough?"

Stretch shrugged. "i know a shortcut."

"Of course you do muh rad bro, of course you do." Fresh smirked remembering he wasn't the only one who could teleport.

Stretch looked at him suspiciously before turning to Blue.

"remember to wear your helmet and not speed."

Blue rolled his eye lights. "I'M NOT A BABY BONES. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF - I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"if you say so bro ..." He said in response. It seemed like a common interaction between the two.

Stretch gave Fresh a look. You know, the you-hurt-him-I-hurt-you one? That one.

Fresh just smiled, though his sunglasses said CH-ILL.

He wondered what it would be like to have a brother ... oh look! Blue's handing him a spare helmet! Sweet!

Fresh gratefully took the protective gear and replaced his hat with. He gave them exaggerated finger guns.

"Howzit lookin' brosephs?" Fresh grinned. "Am I one fly lookin' skele-dude or what?"

The helmet was red with a flame design.

"MWEH HEH! IT IS LOOKING GREAT FRESH!"

Stretch shrugged. He pulled out a pink sucker from his pocket. He looked like he was expecting something else to come out, if the baffled look he gave the candy was any indicator. He shrugged again then put the candy in his mouth as he began searching his pocket again, confused.

He only revealed more suckers.

"Lookin' for somethin' bro?" Fresh asked, curious.

"OH PA - STRETCH, YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CIGARETTES!" Blue scolded. "THEY'RE BAD FOR YOUR LUNGS!

"we're skeletons." He said still searching. "we don't have lungs." His shoulder slumped when he couldn't find what he was looking for, placing his hand in his pockets defeated.

"STILL!" He huffed, stomping his foot.

"I'm with Blue dude. Second hand smoke is hella unrad bro." Was what Fresh had to say on the topic.

Stretch facepalmed at being outnumbered on the opinion.

"... fine." He gave up. "i'll meet you two at the mansion."

In a blink it was just Blue and Fresh on the sidewalk next to the bike.

"SIGH ... ARE YOU READY TO GO?" Blue turned to Fresh with a small smile putting his own helmet on.

"Heck to the yeah dude!" He hopped on excited and Blue chuckled.

"ALRIGHT!" Blue said, now excited again. "WE SHOULD MAKE IT HOME BEFORE EVERYONE WITH DAY JOBS GET BACK!"

***

Back with Stretch, Underswap Papyrus, the moment he teleported to the mansion driveway his eyes widened in shock.