𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

This is for waiting patiently. I've been on a slight hiatus, my little psychos! I am fine. I'm just going through some irl things at the moment.

This will probably be deleted or maybe not. Depends on what I want to do with it.

Ever wondered why Elias hated Keenan so much? More than he hated Killian? (;

Eight years ago

"You killed him, didn't you?" Elias wondered as he sat next to Shadow who poked at his plate of raw steak.

"Ion' know what you're talkin' about," Shadow murmured as he huffed out a long sigh.

"You do know," Elias pressed as he scooted over to where their hips were practically touching.

"Can we drop this?" Shadow whispered as he cut a piece of steak then lifted the perfectly symmetrically cut piece into his mouth.

"Fine," Elias rolled his eyes then a growing grin stretched his lips. "I'm going to do something insane today."

"What you gon' do?" His interest grew once he saw his friend's face coated in a reddened hue.

"I'm going to ask Keenan out," Elias revealed. He squirmed in his seat. "I'm insane, right?"

Shadow dropped his fork into his plate. He pursed his lips and closed his eyes before they reopened and he looked at his friend. Genuinely looked at him.

"Why him?"

Elias paused for a moment then turned his head to gaze into his nystagmus eyes. "Why not him?"

"What does he have?" Shadow's heart started to drop as he feared the response to that question.

Elias opened his mouth to respond to that question until his eyes fell upon a certain King Court wolf across the cafeteria. His breath caught in his tight throat.

Killian, resting his chin in his hand, bored his cold eyes into him. Even though he was across the cafeteria, Elias bit his lower lip and then lowered his tone.

"I'll tell you later," he whispered.

Keenan sat next to his brother while digging a toothpick into his gums to get the fresh meat in between.

The cafeteria was loud and chirpy like any other day but Elias felt like this boy heard every word that came from his mouth. How did I not notice him staring at me before? Elias thought.

"Listen bruh, ion think you should ask him out. They're different," Shadow opinionated. "They ain't bout to see you in that light."

Killian's eyes snapped to Shadow. Elias let out a soft gasp. He could hear us, he confirmed to himself.

He wanted to keep it a secret and surprise Keenan by asking him. He didn't want his brother to say anything to him!

"I um..." Elias stammered as he witnessed the alpha's lips slightly turn upwards. Killian was grinning. At him.

"You um what?" Shadow rests his arms on top of the table's surface.

"I have to do it quick." He watched Keenan and Killian rise from their table.

Shadow chewed on his bottom lip as he looked down at his lap. He started to feel sick. Emotionally. Hearing this angered him. But he was the coward.