𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Elias silently skipped next to Zade while twirling his hips side to side

Elias silently skipped next to Zade while twirling his hips side to side. He hummed to himself, lost in his own world while on the mission to save his innocent omega teacher.

For someone in distraught, he sure didn't show it, and Zade shook the thoughts out of his head since he knew the dangers that were lurking entering the dormitories during lockdown.

"Damn Papa, you a rare breed, no comparing and it's motherfuckin' scary," Elias muttered while twirling his hands in the air, strutting like a model. "Tryna keep him 'cause I found him, let a ho know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing."

Since Zade couldn't hear him, he practiced hitting notes that was harder to do.

"And it's hard to keep my cool, when other bitches tryna get with my dude and when other chickens tryna get in my coop," he softly raps.

Elias turned to the mute and puckered his lips, blowing him a kiss from the palm of his hand. Zade cocked a brow at the shorter alpha, dismissing his playful gesture.

"'Cause you're a one in a million, there ain't no man like you," Elias purred at him, knowing he couldn't hear him so it made it all the less embarrassing.

To Elias, Zade was handsome but he was too serious for his liking. He started thinking about Shadow and his silent demeanor. I think I have a thing for the quiet types.

Elias started to imagine himself on a thrown as a crown rested on top of his head with a kingly fur cape draped across his shoulders as his hot and shiny knights Shadow and Zade fought for his hand.

Without realizing it, Elias was staring at Zade with large eyes as if trying to seduce him. The mute alpha stared at him. Is something on my face?

Elias adored height differences so looking up at him was slightly turning him on. "Zade, I um.." He bit his lower lip.

He had a problem daydreaming and fantasizing about the men he wanted to fuck. Which included lectures.

He threw hints at Levi the most but since he was married and mated, he didn't try any advances. Elias knew he was attractive and could get any man he wanted but he was always drawn to the forbidden ones.

Elias bit his thumb while fantasizing about all the hot alphas around him; Levi, Elijah, Zade, Shadow.

Mr. Mitsuo was a given.

Hmm. Which one should I try to seduce next? Elias giggled to himself, twirling himself and Zade inclined his head, narrowing his eyes at him.