𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗜

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

My thighs burned. But nothing was going to stop me from getting back to my mates.

The alarm went off and doors started locking but Elias was quick to use the key card and we managed to find the exit.

The only problem is that Mirror and Diesel were having a conversation with the guards at the front gate.

Hiding behind the wall, I peeked just enough to see how many were guarding the front. If only Enoch was here, he'd know exactly how to go about this.

"I say we turn into our wolves and bolt it," Elias suggested, his voice barely audible.

There were only two problems with that idea; one, I can't change yet. Two, one dart is all it takes to knock us out.

I turned around to face my students. They were all looking at me with their backs to the wall, waiting for my signal.

"I don't know what to do," I whispered. "Mirror and Diesel are here!"

Shadow shrugged.

"We've made it this fa—," Elias paused and his face paled. I turned around to find Mirror standing there with a gun aimed at my face.

This just keeps getting worse.

Worse is an understatement. I opened my lips to plead with him until he started laughing, sliding his lollipop out of his mouth. "Mirror found the runaways!"

He cocked the gun to the side. We all rose to our feet slowly. Diesel strides over. "Shit. They're all here! We should contact Elijah to see what he wants us to do with them." They don't know yet.

Mirror placed his middle finger on the earpiece embedded in his ear. "Uh huh," he replied to someone on the other end of the device. "Alright. Got it, boss."

"That was Elijah?" Diesel questioned.

Mirror placed his index finger against his lips, shaking his head. He pointed in a certain direction, forcing us to walk forward. "Lips zipped and hands behind your back," he ordered.

All of us interlocked our fingers behind our backs. There was no way that was Elijah..unless he did something to Enoch...

Guards gave us weird glances. I looked over my shoulder. Mirror and Diesel were conversing as the pale alpha held a gun at my back.

He led us somewhere that looked like a loading garage dock for illegal...weaponry. "Elijah wanted Mirror to take them here," Mirror says.

"What? There are no cameras here," Diesel stated, his eyes squinted. "What the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Because he wants Mirror to kill them," Mirror revealed.

Of course he'd want him to kill us where there are no cameras so it can't be traced...

My heart dropped once he pointed the gun at Elias and he held his hands up. "Didn't think this was going to be the way I was going out," he murmured.