𝗫𝗜𝗩

𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Waking up, my head was pounding from lack of proper sleep. And I showered to get rid of Killian's smell only to find it stronger the next morning. I don't know how alpha scents work but it was definitely harder to get rid of.

Since it's Friday, I was going to convince Anrai to pick me up so I could go get another phone. After school, of course. "I might be a little short though," I mumbled with my thumb on my chin as I calculated in my head.

Elijah had these alphas bring me my stuff and I was grateful for that. He has been very accommodating during my first week working here.

Last night was a mess. Anrai kept me up by texting me when he knew I had work in the morning. He should know I would never cheat on him. I've been faithful for so long and I plan to keep it that way. I don't believe in infidelity!

He's the man I will have pups with. I just know it.

Honestly, after a few weeks of working here, I will be financially stable to be able to start a family with Anrai.

He doesn't need to get a job. He could just stay home and tend to the pups. I didn't mind providing for him and the family. We didn't need to be the traditional family.

The warm water sprinkling over me washed away the night's icky feeling but I scrubbed a little harder than usual to get rid of Killian's scent.

If Anrai visited me, he would instantly catch a whiff of another alpha's scent all over my house. I can't believe I brought it home. Alpha pheromones are intoxicating.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried my hair with a blue towel after tightening the white towel around my hips, the cool air instantly hardening my nipples.

Upon stepping out of the bathroom, his scent was stronger in my bedroom. I tossed my blue towel onto my dresser, next to my laptop.

I sent a text to Anrai about picking me up. I know he's not an early bird so I'll check back in between breaks.

I took one glance out of my bedroom blinds and saw the sky was still dark with the sun sprouting in the distance.

I held the towel around my hips as I walked to the kitchen to grab that flowery air freshener. I must get rid of his earthy scent in case I have guests.

The sound of my feet padding against the creaky floor was kinda comical. Surely it's because of the rhythm.

I walked on the tip of my toes since I hated walking on cold floors after getting out of the shower.