𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Dry throat, watery eyes, and an aching back hit me all at once. Resting on my side, I squirmed with my wrists tied behind my back. The cold metal felt rusty against my skin.

Choking on my saliva, I fluttered my eyes open and blinked rapidly until my vision improved. Where am I?

Squinting my eyes, I witnessed two dead bodies in the corner of the room. No, I was in a shed. The wooden double doors were nailed shut and the putrid smell of rotting bodies consumed the air.

Barrels of fireworks were stacked on the opposite side of the shed. I stared forward until a pair of shoes stopped in front of me.

Gagged, my pleas were muffled. My gaze slowly traveled up to find a Ghostface mask staring back at me. Sweet magnolia!

He grabbed my chin, grazing his thumb across my lips to capture my saliva. "When I get back, you're going to die," he softly tells me, his voice modified.

I whimpered, shaking my head until he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back, the saliva trickling down my neck.

"Mmm!" I croaked, squirming with the rattling of chains coming from behind me. I lurched forward and realized that I had been chained to the wall by the wrists.

"People like you...will never survive in this world. And you know why? You're weak. You allow people to walk all over you and you do nothing but let them," he says to me. I bit down on the gag, locking eyes with Elijah who stood at the entrance with a gun held to his head.

The man wielding the gun was no other than Killian's brother-Keenan. His knuckles were wrapped in bloody tape as his finger hovered over the trigger.

"Don't hurt Hideki. There's something about him. My wolf yearns to protect him. I've been thin-" A shot let off and the immediate groans were from Elijah.

He fell to the floor, holding his now injured thigh as blood seeped through his pants. He hissed, gritting his teeth as he glared at Killian who wielded the gun with smoke pouring from the bore.

"Did I say you could talk?" He nonchalantly asked, ripping the Ghostface mask off with the other hand, his disheveled inky hair falling onto his forehead.

Elijah bared his canines, glaring daggers into his half-brother, shaking his head. "Fucking bitch!"

His eyes were wild and a sadistic grin twisted his features as he raised the gun to his lips, his tongue darting out and he licked from the trigger up to the bore. "Such profanity from a teacher," he mocked.

"Killian," he gritted.

"You'll heal. You are Kian's son after all. We tend to heal quickly." He turned to face me and the dark abyss left me mesmerized with terror.

Keenan grabbed Elijah by his upper arm and forced him to his feet. He let out an unruly sigh and hopped on one foot until his thigh healed as if the bullet was never there.

"Keenan, cinque minuti," he reminded him, checking his wristwatch as he ushered Elijah out of the shed. He clenched his fist, limping out but not before our eyes locked for a mere moment. He was scared for me.