𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗩

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Dressed in black capri pants, I wore a white button-up top with the edges neatly tucked. And to finish it all off with black dress shoes, I stood in the mirror, analyzing myself.

Releasing a soft sigh, I walked out of the room and followed the faint scent of my mates. Perhaps today will be alright. Perhaps I won't be scrutinized by my parents and siblings.

I combed my fingers through my hair, pushing the loose strands away from my eyes. When I rounded the corner, I spotted Killian speaking in hushed whispers with his father.

Both of them paused and turned to stare at me.

Hesitantly, I waved at them and forced a smile before turning to leave. How embarrassing!

Smacking both of my cheeks, I shook my head and jogged until I was out of their line of sight only to come across a dining room with a large rectangular glass table sitting in the middle with multiple glass chairs tucked under.

But that's not what made me want to cower with my tail between my legs. My entire family sat, conversing, smiling as if they belonged here.

I stood there and took in everything before my eyes.

Mother sat next to Papa, his large hazel eyes drinking in everything around him, judging the scenery but he was impressed.

His long brown hair was pulled back into one tight bun with no strands loose. He smiled at Luna Gabriel who seemed to be telling them a story.

Luna Gabriel wore his usual kimono only today it was black. His crown was the same color as granite and it sat on top of his head, his scarlet hair cascading down his petite back.

He leaned forward, picked his half-filled glass up, extended his pinkie finger out then took a sip while smiling at my mother who now had the floor.

My father sat next to my mother. He wore a black tuxedo with his blonde hair styled back. His dark eyes found mine and he warmly grinned. "Hideki! You're finally joining us!"

Everyone's eyes snapped in my direction except my two youngest siblings who were too captured in their conversation to acknowledge me.

Ahvi sat in between Father and Haden, his vibrant hazel eyes scrutinizing everything he touched.

Between all of us, Ahvi was always the fashionista and the most desirable omega of the family. Easily married off to a rich alpha from a pack past the mountains.

He brought the teacup to his lips, observing me approach the table. I shyly waved at everyone before taking a seat directly in front of my mother who waited to be acknowledged by me.

"Mother," I nodded my head at him. "Father," I nodded my head at the man who continued to watch me with a curious glint in his eyes.

"So, Katsuro and Alo," Luna Gabriel demanded their attention. "It is a great honor to meet the people who brought this wonderful omega into the world."

Mama Katsuro smiled brightly as he took a sip from his glass, swallowing, then replied, "Nonsense! It is an honor to meet you. My sons Ahvi and Haden were too excited to meet you."