⠀⠀

𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Anrai drove me to work and I sat in the passenger seat, fiddling with my fingers. The pressure building up around me was kinda hard to swallow.

"You know, life wouldn't be so damn hard if you just let me go model or somethin'," Anrai said with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my thigh.

"If you want to model, I can't stop you. I just want what's best for you. I'm only worried because I don't want you getting pissed and then turning into a huge wolf," I explained.

"Deki, I won't turn into a wolf, aight? I do wanna fuck you when you get off from work though. It's been a few weeks since we did it." his eyes remained on the road but he would send a glance at me here and there.

I was starting to think he was bored with my body since I do get tired easily nowadays. And that's only because he can be so rough and it won't be a pleasant feeling for me.

I was more of a making-love type of man. I didn't like all that bondage, slapping, and smacking stuff!

I commend anyone who does though! You all are soldiers!!

But there were nights when I wouldn't get to reach my blissful high while he gets off every night.

As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

"Make sure you stay on top of your shit today, okay babe? Don't let those fucking alphas run over you!"

He sent a teasing smirk in my direction and I turned toward the window in an attempt to hide my blush.

"You know I hate when you turn your body away from me. It's like you're not interested," he expressed and I instantly turned my body back, knees facing him.

"That's a good omega," he pats my hair, stroking my head with his fingers.

I won't admit it out loud but I liked being praised and acknowledged by my boyfriend. Anrai was able to make me feel high at my low.

The sounds of rocks graveling under the car pulled me out of my thoughts. We were currently driving on a gravel road with nothing but land surrounding us.

"Are you sure we're going to the right place?" I asked my boyfriend who hummed a mhm in reply.

The drive was silent for approximately seven minutes before a large sign that had 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬 written in bold.

I let out an audible sigh, adjusting myself in this leather seat. The seatbelt was cutting my circulation off and I was only one hundred and twenty-five pounds and five-foot-five.

"Relax, Hideki. You'll do fine. Just breathe," he reassured me with a smirk. "I can't wait for that little hole to get back home to me."

His thumb circulates over the sensitive flesh on my thigh. My body reacted immediately but I couldn't help how I felt; longing for a release.

"Is this your way of calming me?" I adjusted my pants as we approached a gate. A 'gate' that was a fence so tall that I would die trying to escape. Not only would I die, I would bleed to death since there were wires at the top!