𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗫

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

"Lay on your stomach and pull the shirt up," he demanded.

I gulped. "Killian, what is the point of tattooing your names on me? Your birthday is soon. Your mate would not like that."

He rolled the stool over toward me while sliding gloves on. "You're the one getting a tattoo and you're worried about my mate seeing it?" He chuckled, shaking his head, that dimple showcasing itself.

"This is my first time," I softly reminded him. "I'm not too sure about my mate since I never had one."

"Even if you did find your mate, you won't be with them," he bluntly declared while adjusting the drill.

"Pardon?" I leaned forward to make sure I heard that correctly. "You're not serious, are you?"

Stoicism graced his features. He looked at me and his eyes traveled down my body. "I'm not the joker."

"Then what are you saying?" I whispered. "Why my rear end anyway?"

"So I can hit it while looking at my name branded on your ass. Why else?" He stated, obviously.

"What about my mate?" I placed my hand over my heart, analyzing him.

He seemed calm despite his intimidating presence. He was almost too calm. "I feel sorry for the fellow."

He held the drill in his hand, resting it on his lap while he gazed at me. The bags under his eyes were clearer tonight. He obviously hasn't been sleeping at all since waking up from that forced slumber.

I couldn't control the way my heart beats a thousand times a minute when his attention fell on me. It was as if he was peeking into my soul. He wanted me to break at his command.

Killian was about mind games and if you'd let him, he'd undoubtedly strip you of your sanity.

"Does it make you nervous when I stare?" His hair was unnaturally disheveled but it complimented him.

He wore a black shirt that tightly hugged his physique and grey sweatpants that clung to his waist like second skin but undoubtedly, he dressed like he didn't care.

"N-No," I fibbed through my teeth and a slight smirk graced the corner of his lips.

I sat on his bed, hugging my knees to my chest until he gently rested the drill on the stand then used his body to force me to lie flat on my back with his hands resting on each side of my head as he stared down at me.

"I don't like being lied to. Especially when I'm going out of my way to protect you."

"You call this protection? You're about to brand me like I'm some property," I digested.

"You're mine to brand," he leans forward and rests his forehead against mine, our eyes locked in a gaze. "You think you can get away from me, Mitsuo?"

His healthy scent invaded my senses naturally. I almost submitted.

"I don't know what I did to deserve this but I can get you help, Killian. I swear I can," I assured him and he lifted his head slightly, his warm breath fanning my lips.