𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Sleepless nights. Tired days. I've grown used to it. I had fallen asleep due to the amount of pain that Killian inflicted on me from tattooing my bottom.

I woke up in an empty room. Silence greeted me and I began to wonder where the twins had gone.

Where am I?

I was lying in a furnished room with an elegant chandelier hanging from above. This was a king-sized bed.

Pulling the sheets from over my chest, I carelessly tossed them from over my legs until movement coming from the corner of the room caught my attention. "Is someone there?"

The smell of pine trees and chemicals infiltrated my nose. With creased brows, I leaned forward and tried to adjust my sight to see who was sitting there in the corner of the room.

An alpha.

He flicked the lights on and the chandelier lit with life, allowing me to drink in the luxurious room. "What day is it? Did I sleep a long time? What time is it?"

This man who sat quietly has gorgeous violet hues for eyes. His grey hair was slicked back with perfection as he wore a black tailored suit.

"Mr. Mitsuo," he addressed. His voice was the softest I've ever heard in a while. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I blinked rapidly, hugging the sheets to my chest. "And I was with two students. Are they okay?"

"You may call me Vellamo," he offered.

My eyes widened. "You're President Vellamo!" I pointed my finger at him. "I've been wanting to-"

"Shh. We will have plenty of time to address whatever it is that you want to talk about." He sat with his hands interlocked in front of him, sitting up straight. "I want to talk to you."

"Wait, is the lockdown over with?" I wondered. I needed to know if Shadow, Zade, and Elias were alive and well.

He blinked. His eyes slightly squinting at my question before he slowly breathed. "You'll be getting up to start your classes. I wanted to personally congratulate you on surviving the annual lockdown."

"Well, it wasn't easy. Why..are you-"

"And I wanted to tell you that you have personally been requested to attend the twin's celebration," he informed, swirling his glass of liquor. "You're a bit confused, aren't you?"