𝗫𝗟

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Darkness. That was my existence. Hoarse breathing, aching limbs, and the scents of alphas surrounded me.

"What daddy wants, daddy gets," a disembodied voice said, and they intentionally made their voice deeper.

"Stop fucking around," another voice ordered.

A person slid the blindfold off and I was greeted with familiar faces. I was thrown into a laboratory, and I slowly looked around.

The laboratory was vacant. No supplies, no cages, no tubes. Nothing. Moon God bless my soul.

"Hideki?!" Marie's screeching voice caught my attention. "He's the Luna?!" She turned around, glaring at Elijah.

"Yeah," he mumbled, his eyes examining me from head to toe. "I can't kill him."

"Why not?" Alvaro chimed.

"I don't have to give you a reason," he snapped as he growled at the alpha.

"It's because he has feelings for Hideki," Mirror says, kicking his feet back and forth.

"No, I don't have feelings for him," Elijah denied and he released a soft sigh. "I'm waiting for my mate. I'm not clear about some things."

"Exactly!" Marie chirped while undoing my cuffs, humming a soft melody. "Sorry, Hidekay. I'm surprised you survived the lockdown."

"W-What's going on?" I looked to my right to see my students. Not one, but all of them.

Enoch was tied down with a gag forced into his mouth, his canines teething. His long legs spread out in front of him. He glared at the teachers.

Zade was tied down to a chair with a white blindfold over his eyes. I guess since he was deaf and didn't like talking nothing else was needed.

Shadow was leaning forward with a black blindfold tied around his head, his body leaning to the side as he panted. He was hyperventilating.

Elias was shaking his hips in his seat despite being tied to a metal chair, his bubblegum curls shaking to his movements.

His eyes sparked alive when he saw me watching him and he turned sideways to wave at me only forgetting that his arms were tied behind him.

He cheekily smiled at me then turned back straight, returning to humming a song.

"I like him," he pointed his foot to whom he was referring to. "He my man." Alvaro. "He my boo." Diesel. "He my type." Elijah. "He so cute." Mirror.

Eyes fell on him as he sang with perfect tuning, his cheeky smile bright. I missed my students.

"No one got a gag to put in the one that actually chirps his fucking mouth off?" Alvaro asked. He was annoyed and by the look of his expression, he didn't have the patience.

"I managed to convince Vellamo to let these delinquents out," Diesel explained, ignoring his question.

"Good. Good." Elijah ran his fingers through his hair, staring at me. "Hideki, I'm sorry again."