𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧

I slid this fucking ghostface mask off as I entered my cell. The cool brisk air was the only thing satisfying here.

The scrawny boy I had undeniably put my dick in a few hours ago was still here, sitting there, nestled in the corner with blood coating his trembling body.

Instead of attending that boring ass class, I felt the need to get a release and the only alpha who I had trained to take me perfectly was this brown-doe-eyed, pink-haired boy who had no self-worth.

He whimpered at the sight of me. Cuts, swollen skin, and a busted lip is the punishment for denying me what I wanted. And what I wanted from him? Well, I needed information.

On a particular omega.

I sat down, spreading my thighs. I patted my lap and he knew what that meant. No words, no expression, just action.

His body was covered in dirt and his eyes were emptied of life. He pushes his palms against the bloody floor as he rises to his feet.

"Any day now."

He climbed onto my lap with both of his slender legs hugging my thigh as he slowly grinds against the material of my pants and I watched him as he relieved himself.

His small cock was already oozing pre cum, dripping at the tip. His lip was flattened against the upper rack of his teeth as he breathed, afraid that I'd deny him this pleasure.

This needy bastard was clingy as fuck but his perfect small body was cute enough to fuck until I got who I really wanted. I was going to break that omega and paint him into the perfect little slave for me.

The hard-on I was getting was undeniably painful, practically about to bust through my zipper but this bitch on my lap assumed it was from him.

He smiled in contentment as he palmed the bulge of my pants and he started to kiss my neck. I tilted my head, allowing him better access while I grabbed a fistful of his pink hair.

He groaned as I yanked his head back and dug my teeth into his neck, breaking flesh as he clawed my favorite fucking shirt.

He could feel the tension rising and he immediately apologized. He stroked himself, thumb grazing the head. He enjoyed the pain I inflicted on him.

Rubbing his own blood into his skin with my thumb, he bit his lower lip hard until blood greeted oxygen.

Fucking miserable.