𝗫𝗜𝗜

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

There was only five minutes left of class. I think I did pretty well with explaining the assignment that's due tomorrow. "Okay! Class, we'll be partnering in groups of two. Since Enoch won't be here I will fill in."

Elias's face paled as he constantly kept looking at Keenan discreetly. He slowly raised his hand. "Can we pick our groups?"

"Nope. I'm gonna put everyone's names in this little jar and that will decide," I answered.

Sitting behind my desk, I grabbed a pen and started writing everyone's name on tiny slips of paper before dropping them in the jar.

Killian's eyes are shut but the crease between his dark brows makes it clear that he's far from a state of peace and his obsidian hair fans across his forehead.

"Can someone wake him up? He needs to be awake for this," I asked, not particularly to anyone but whoever offered themselves.

I received no answer. I glanced up and Elias avoided eye contact with me. Shadow turned his head. Zade flatly observed me with no sign of offering to help.

Keenan was resting his jaw on his palm while he gazed out the window. His features were softer compared to earlier and his damp hair flawlessly covered his eyelids, giving a mysterious appearance.

He almost looked..sad.

The sky was beautiful so I didn't blame him for admiring. It was a shame that he couldn't observe the rich beauty of its colors.

Maybe I could describe how colors- no, he wouldn't like that. Slow steps Hideki.

"Fine. I'll wake him." I sat my pen down and then raised off my butt, rounding my desk, and made my way down the aisle.

His lips were slightly parted as his chin practically touched his large pec. With furrowed brows, he softly breathes. Since his bulging thighs were spread to the point that it consumed the walkway, I couldn't leap past him so I went to rest my hand on his shoulder.

Until his large hand captured my wrist in his steel-tight grip as he slowly peeled his eyes open. There were dark bags under his eyes, giving off this darker, mysterious look. His inky hair fell past his thick brows while he observed me through the strands.

His pupils dilated as he gritted his teeth. "Don't ever, in your life, attempt to touch me, Hideki Mitsuo. Ever or I'll break your fucking arm off."

The threatening tone in his voice made it clear that he was serious. Just earlier he wanted me to become his female dog and now he was promising to hurt me.

Elias frowned.

The intimidating glint in his eyes made me swallow thickly."I-I was just trying to wake you. We have a group project that should be fun." I tried to peel his tatted fingers from around my wrist. No budge. How strong were alphas?!

His eyes shamelessly traveled down my body. "Does it include the omega anatomy?"

"No."