⠀⠀

𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Elijah showed me the rest of the campus but I was skeptical because I haven't seen any students yet.

Do they not walk around or am I an omega and I don't understand how alphas work? I mean, I worked at a different school and I believe there were one or two alphas there.

This school is specifically for alphas who are going to rule over their packs and needs to be disciplined and taught the best.

Nowadays, the requirement for being an alpha over a pack is to go to this school regardless if you need discipline or not.

Woodcreek Academy is a prep school just for that and many wolves around the world have sent their boys in hope they'll get in but no, this school is prestigious!

Only a few alphas get accepted and that's only if you're from a known pack. Basically, they have their seasonal selections.

There have been many rumors that have fluctuated about this academy and now I've been hand-picked to work here.

The requirements are absurd however the responsibilities are.

After Elijah showed me to my classroom, I sat behind my desk and noticed a sheet of paper with a list of responsibilities!

Since I had ten minutes before classes start, I decided to read each line with furrowed brows.

Rule 1:
Every teacher has to be present in the cafeteria during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Rule 2:
No students should be out of their dormitories after 8:00 p.m.

Rule 3:
Every teacher is assigned to two students and is responsible to make sure they are present in their dorms after lockdown.

Lockdown..?

Rule 4:
If a student wants to shift, it is the teacher's responsibility to be present with them at all times!

Rule 5:
All teachers and staff are required to be inside their given homes by 10:00 p.m!

Rule 6:
Teachers are assigned to different dormitories and are responsible for making sure rooms are not cluttered. If so, report it to housekeeping.

And the rules go on...

I noticed there was a list of high-risk students who are technically dangerous and need surveillance 24/7.

There was a rotation on who had to watch them. I used my finger to look down the list and my name was already in the rotation for this Friday. 

And it's Wednesday!

Releasing a sigh, I lean back into my black roller chair and then glanced at the clock to see that I had five minutes left.

Elijah was very neat and tidy when it came to his work and his writing is well-written. It was nice to know that there's someone nice here.

You would think that considering this is a known academy with only a few students—around five hundred—that this place would be crawling with snobbish kids.