Spread Your Legs

Work flowed smoothly after my conversation with Diana.

I focused on the rest of my schedule. The conversation threw me off, especially her last statement but I figured she was just messing with me.

By the close of work, I checked to make sure the doors were locked but I found myself standing in front of the suite again.

Something told me the project she wanted to complete had to do a lot with this and I couldn't resist taking a look for myself.

I knew that whatever it was they were up to, it was bound to be intriguing and erotic to look at. It certainly would please me and that's why I was there standing in front of the door.

I opened the door and the sight made me gasp a little. Diana was tied up in what seemed like a painful way.

Her breasts were tightly wound around the rope and it looked red from where I was standing.

The man was choking her, I was tempted to soothe her. That's how nervous I was watching this.

I was afraid he would choke her to death.

I narrowed my eyes and my jaw dropped, she was enjoying herself.

Those were not moans of pain but of pleasure. I watched the man trail a feather down her back as she squirmed as much as her restraints could let her.

I could feel myself getting wet just by watching this, I wanted to reach down my panties and touch myself but I couldn't.

Not when she could catch me staring at them again.

Her moans reached my ears and I bit my lip. No matter how much I tried to restrain myself, my fingers were inching dangerously close to my skirt.

I watched the expression on Diana's face and it simply spurred me on.
I just about reached my skirt when someone whispered to me.

"Would you like to try this?"

Their breath hit my ear as the hair on the back of my neck rose harshly.

I jerked immediately and turned to find Killian staring at me with an amused smile on his face.

My jaw dropped for the second time tonight but this time, it was out of shock.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered harshly.

His eyes narrowed at my tone but he answered anyway." you were acting strange yesterday and I figured that there is something in here that you don't want me to see."

He gestured to the scene happening in front of us, "I can see that I was right."

"What?" I asked shocked. Damn my acting skills.

"I had no idea you get off watching someone else have sex," he whispered.

"I...I don't" I stuttered.

He simply smiled, I scoffed and made to leave but he pulled me back by the arm. I turned red with embarrassment that he had caught me.

I felt like a little child that had been caught with their hand in a cookie jar. I felt ashamed of my actions.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"We need to go home," I said with my face hidden by my hair.

He simply stared at me with that knowing smile on his face. I blushed furiously.

"If this is your thing, then let's watch them together." He said as he pulled me even tighter against him.

His erection dug into my ass, his face in my neck as he kissed the column. I shivered against him. My eyes closed instantly as I relaxed against him.

His body was hard and at the same time comfortable to hug sometimes.

"Killian, let's go please." I pleaded.

I felt him shake his head and put it back in the crook of my neck.

I kept resisting but my eyes were still stuck on them having sex, their groans, and moans filled the air. It was embarrassing that Killian was here with me.

His erection grew bigger, straining his pants. I couldn't help myself as I rubbed myself against him.

He let out a small groan as he backed away from me. "Don't do that if you don't want me to take you right here in front of them." He ordered.

He squeezed my ass making me arch my back against him. The wetness between my legs became so much that I could feel them dripping down my legs.

"Killian." I moaned softly.

He chuckled lightly. "What's wrong baby? Worried someone might see?" He asked.

I didn't wait for the rest, I tugged him by hand as I walked away from the door with him following behind me. We headed to his car.

I didn't want to start a conversation, I had one thing in mind, and till he wanted to give it to me, he could keep his word.

I felt so wanton and I needed him to fulfill all of my desires. To tie me up and fuck me just like the client fucked Diana. That was what I wanted.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

I looked at him, confused about what he was talking about.

"Them, did you enjoy watching them?"
I nodded shyly.

"Would you like to try it?" He asked.
I nodded.

"Use your words,"

"Yes sir."

"Spread your legs," he said all of a sudden.

"What?"

"Your legs, Catalina. Spread them." He said.

I reluctantly parted my legs, he trailed a finger on my thigh. My legs parted on their own accord as he went higher and higher.

A gasp escaped my lips as he reached my nub, my soaked panties preventing him from hitting his target.

He groaned, "Why the hell are you wearing panties?" He asked.

"I go to work, remember? I can't walk around with no panties." I said.

"Well, now it's a problem for me." He said.

I let out a laugh. "Sorry if this is bothering you but I can't go to work with my ass out."

"Indeed."

He drove as fast as he could to the villa. Someone was excited to have sex.

That would be me, I had no idea why he was driving so fast.