Prologue

Prologue

One Year Earlier

            “Your beautiful.” He murmurs in my ears, pressing a kiss on my neck.

            “And your drunk.” I mutter and he chuckles.

            “Not yet, but getting there.”

            I roll my eyes with a shake of my head before walking away from him. I feel his fingers wrap around my wrist and he turns me back around and pulls me to him.

            “Cameron.” He says softly, there is something about his eyes, something within them that makes me want nothing more but to press me lips to his.

            “Xander.” I sigh and a smirk pulls at his lips.

            “Come find a room upstairs with me.” He murmurs in my ear again before pressing yet another trail of kisses on my neck and I pull away from him.

            “No.” I tell him firmly and I try to pull my hand away from his.

            Xander was a player, a man-whore, a heartbreaker. But most of all, I thought he was disgusting.

            “You didn’t hesitate the first time.”

            Okay okay, so yes, I did have a one in a life time thing for him, but if I could take anything in my life back, it would be sleeping with Xander.

            But it was like I slept around a lot, I wasn’t one of those girls.

            Sadly, Xander had been my first.

            “Well I am now, so leave me alone.” I snap, pulling my hand again and this time it leaves his grasp.

            I turn on my heels and walk away from him quickly, barley hearing his chuckling over the loud music that the DJ booms from his speakers across the room.

            I walk to the bar and take a seat on one of the stools before shaking my head and looking to the bar tender and find him smirking at me.

            “Need a drink?” he asks me and I laugh slightly.

            “Is it that obvious?” I smile and he laughs.

            “Kinda.” He shrugs. “What do you want?”

            “Hmm… surprise me?”

            He gets a mischievous look on his face before turning away and begins mixing different liquids together.

            He turns back to me and hands me a red party cup and before smirking.

            “Surprise.” He jokes and I laugh slightly before taking it.

            “Thanks.” I say, taking the drink from his hands and lifting it to my nose.

            “What? Don’t you trust me?” he asks innocently.

            “I don’t know, should I?”

            “I wouldn’t trust anything that Tucker here gives you, last time he mixed up something for me I was sick all the next day.” A voice says as they come and take the stool beside me.

            I find myself looking into none of but Marcus’s. Marcus was Xander’s brother, but he was oblivious to what happened between both Xander and I.