Jealous Of The Pleasure

Several days passed and the little secret, I held in. I refused to tell anyone about what I saw, not even Killian.

To be fair, Diana's sex life was her business only and it wasn't right to share it with others.

If she wanted to talk about it with the rest of the world then I wouldn't stop her but I would be damned if the word got out from me.

Sex with Killian made the images pop up a few times in my head, it made me more excited and he would always compliment my enthusiasm but I knew better.

I was excited at the mere thought of seeing Diane punished like that but it also gave me pleasure to know that I wasn't the only one that found pleasure in pain.

I made it a mission to peep every night before I went home, I had no idea if they were putting up a show or if they genuinely knew what they were doing.

One time I saw them in the same room, with hot wax dripping all over her body as the client whipped her over and over again.

Sometimes I think about the scene and grimace, it was almost too painful to watch and most people would look away but not me. I found it hot.

I felt so guilty sharing her pleasure that I avoided her at work which was pretty hard seeing that it was a small establishment.

Often I would pass her in the hallway and I would turn my head away, her face reminded me every second of their activity in the VIP room.

It was late at work and I was closing up as usual, I checked to make sure all doors were locked and the rooms were cleaned out.

Some clients liked their massage early in the morning before work to feel less tense.

Everything was in the clear, I checked the VIP rooms and paused when I heard the familiar sounds again.

I tentatively approached the suite and confirmed the sounds, they were at it again.

I opened the door slightly and peeped in and I was floored by the image in front of me.

I take a close look at the items on the table, they all have fascinating tools.

Although I know if I am asked to pick one, I like being daring, I spotted out the gag balls, the cuffs, the clamp, the vibrator, and the whip.

Diane turned to him, holding them all in her hands, and I can tell he was satisfied and yet horny as I can see the bulge press hard against his pants.

He walks her towards the bed and collects the items one after the other.

He cuffs her hands first to the first end of the bed and then cuffs her legs to the edges of the bed.

He climbs over her, flipped his fingers into her mouth as she suck on it, and pressed the gag balls into her mouth.

He traced the vibrator over her body down to her pants and pulled it down aggressively.

He stroked her clit tenderly and ran it against her pussy till she was writhing. He pulled away his fingers and brought them closer to her face.

He pressed both fingers against each other as I saw her sticky juices slide and drop down on the table.

"You are wet already," he said to her as I saw him rub the vibrator against her clit and turned it on.

I felt Intense, pleased even, as I arched my back in pleasure-loving the view.
He didn't take his face off of her as she moaned, but the gag balls restricted her.

I can tell he's loving the looks she was making right now.

I can only imagine from the door.

He pulled away the vibrator and climbed down the bed towards the shelf.

Being chained to the bed, I could hear him rummage through the shelf until I saw him slip something dipped into her pussy and the vibrator placed back on her clit as he fucked me, and I can tell it was a dildo from where I was standing.

Diane arched her back more, and she pulled on the chains wanting to be free but being restricted made matters worse as she up and down.

"Fuck" he said at first, causing me to be confused even when I couldn't tell what he meant.

"I can see your insides," he said in a harsh and horny voice.

He pulled out the gag balls from her mouth and Inserted his fingers instead, and he stroked her clit countless times, giving her the pleasure I wanted.

I would have given my left lung to be in her shoes, the man looked like he knew what he was doing.

I could hear and see him clearly and all the things he was doing to her, I wanted to be done with me.

My brain had gone to dummy mode, and I could hardly tell what was apart as I couldn't process his words, but I knew whatever he spoke about, she must have loved it, judging by his voice.

My insides were already stimulated and I was seconds away from barging in and demanding for him to take me while she watched.

I licked my lips as is watched them, the sound of his thighs slapping her ass and their grunts of pleasure made such a lovely sound and it made me feel intoxicated.

"Oh, God!" I whispered to myself.

My hand reached out to relieve myself, I placed a hand between my thighs.

The sight was covered by my skirt.

I teased the nub, the sensitive nerve making me squirm. My eyes were transfixed on the screen.

It was simply beautiful to watch. A captivating image of two people benefiting from each other and pleasuring themselves.

My phone's ringing tone pierced the quiet air making me freeze, I quickly reached for it and silenced it.

The caller id was Killian.

"Shit,"