Chapter Nineteen

Waking up the next morning feeling warmth pressed against me and weight draped over my waist. Looking back behind me seeing a shirtless sleeping Pearl. Smiling I carefully moved his arm, slowly getting up. Looking back at him seeing him still asleep causing me to smile.
     Slowly I made my way into the bathroom, starting the shower. Stretching before getting in, feeling the hot water cascade over me. Taking a deep breath closing my eyes as I washed my hair. Rinsing it out then washing my body before getting out.
     Wrapping a towel around me before going out into the room. Going over to Pearls closet stealing one of his shirts. Grabbing my clothes on the floor before going back to the bathroom. Quickly getting dressed and throwing my hair up into a high ponytail. Once done I left the bathroom and room.
    Heading downstairs being greeted by the others lounging in the living room. "Your phone and purse are in the kitchen counter," Sarah spoke once I came into view. "Thank you," I spoke walking into the kitchen.
    Grabbing my phone seeing a bunch of messages from my brothers and one from Asahi. Sighing while I opened Asahi's first.

A🙅‍♂️: We have to come now, some things are changing quickly. Hurry back home so we can get you moved. He's back and he's found you. 11:23

I'm heading there now sorry I just got up. 12:00

A🙅‍♂️: We're almost done packing, there's some trouble here though. Hurry. 12:05

Sighing I grabbed my bag before going into the living room. "Who's the least hungover?" I questioned. "I am," Ice spoke giving me a look. "Can you drive me to my apartment please?" I questioned while fidgeting with my hands. "What's going on Akari?" Bernie questioned. Sighing I tossed him my phone so he could read the messages.
"I'll drive let's go," He spoke tossing me my phone rushing to the door. "Tell Pearl I'll be back," I called slipping into my shoes and rushing out the door with Bernie. Once in the car we took off, swerving through the streets at dangerous speeds. Screeching to a halt in front of my apartment.
Getting out rushing over to Asahi seeing him standing there with a gun trained on Asahi. Getting in front of him while glaring the man down. "Put it down," I seethed. "Finally I've found you. The little bitch that ruined my life," He seethed.
Letting out a low growl before springing forward. Kicking him in the gut while grabbing onto the gun. "Let it go," I seethed as we struggled over it. "Never," He huffed as we kept struggling over it.
Sending an elbow to his jaw while stomping on his foot. Just like that he was done, lying dead in front of me. Blood all over my face and neck. "Are you okay?" Kurai questioned coming into view. "I'm fine," I whispered. "Shh child it's okay, I'm here now," He whispered hugging me as the tears started streaming down my face.
"Asahi get this cleaned up while Bernie and I take her inside," He spoke leading me inside followed by Bernie. Once inside he picked me up and sat me on the counter, wiping my face down with his handkerchief. "He can't hurt you anymore," Kurai spoke while putting his handkerchief away.
"Bernie and Asahi will take care of you now. I'll see you after your job tomorrow," He spoke taking his leave. Quickly Bernie came over hugging me. "It's okay you didn't do it," He whispered to me. Pulling away he looked me over before helping me off the counter.
Turning and facing Asahi as he walked into the apartment. "The issue has been taken care of. Take your weapon cases and things you want to take with in Bernie's car. The rest will be put in the truck and you can follow us to your new house," He spoke.
Nodding I went into my room grabbing my weapon cases and a few other things before going back out. "What about my bike?" I questioned looking at Asahi. "Kurai has four new bikes waiting for you at the house this one here will be destroyed," He spoke. "Along with the helmet?" I questioned. "Yes, everything you will need will be at the house waiting for you," He stated.
Nodding I took my leave with Bernie. Quickly getting in the front seat while Bernie got behind the wheel. "Today has already been a lot," I sighed. "I know but we'll get through it," He spoke before answering his phone.
Sighing I took my own phone out turning on my location again deciding to also message my other brothers.