Chapter Fourteen

It's been probably four days since we've been here. I only know this by the amount of food and water we've been brought. A sandwich in the morning with water and same thing that night. Only I've been drinking the water giving Lala the food so she can have plenty of strength to run, when the time comes that is.
     "You need to eat, you won't be able to fight in this condition," She spoke holding out part of a sandwich to me. "No you keep it I'm fine," I spoke putting my hand up. Taking another sip of water before tossing the bottle to the side.
    The sounds of fighting in the distance reaching my ears. "I think we'll be saved today," I spoke pushing myself to stand on shaky legs. As the fighting raged on I heard people getting closer and closer to the door. Pushing myself flat against the wall just as the door was pulled open.
     I rushed forward sending a punch flying forward while Lala dashed out. My fist's were caught as the man pulled my arms behind me. Quickly over powering me and restraining my arms. Letting out a battle cry before using my feet to kick him back.
    You want to play dirty and take cheap shots then let's tango. Quickly I kicked him in the dick watching him crumble to the ground. Pushing myself with my shoulders up, and sitting up. Staggering to my feet going towards where the other girls were.
     Stumbling about as I went towards the container only to get kicked back. Doubt men started attacking me from every direction. Groaning I kicked them away the best I could, finally making a run for it while I could.
      Stumbling out to the main fight looking around spotting Bernie in the distance. On shaky legs I pushed myself forward narrowly missing getting attacked. Once I was close enough I looked at him. "Bernie," I called getting his attention. "Akari!" He called throwing the White Rascals member to the side.
     Quickly he came over to me catching me as I fell. Breathing heavily I looked up at him with a small smile. "I found you," I whispered. "I'm here," He spoke quickly untying my hands. Picking me up he walked with me through the fight along with Sarah.
     "Ice!" Sarah called stopping his fight with Hiroto. "Akari!" Hiroto called quickly coming over. "What'd you do to her!" He spat glaring at Bernie. "Doubt not Bernie," I whispered. Both Bernie and Hiroto exchanged a dangerous look. "Akari!" Masaki called running over to us.
    "I'm alive," I whispered giving a small smile. "Who did this to her?" He questioned. "Doubt," Hiroto and Bernie growled. "Which one?" Masaki questioned. "The stupid tall blonde," I whispered feeling myself taken from Bernie.
     "Tetsu," I whispered looking around. "I'll take you to him while your brothers handle the blonde," Ice spoke holding me close. "He's over fighting with Pearl and 9," Sarah spoke as we started walking.
   Within a few minutes we were in front of Hoodlum Squad who was celebrating. "Which one of you is Tetsu, Akari is asking for you," Ice spoke drawing everyone's attention. "AKARI!" Tetsu and Cobra shouted quickly making their way over.
      "Did you let them do this?" Cobra growled. "If Bernie or us had known Doubt took her we would've saved her. She's his sister after all which makes her family to us all, no one hurts our family," Ice stated giving a dangerous look.
     Carefully Tetsu took me from Ice before looking over at him. "Thank you for bringing her to me," He stated. "Least I could do, her brothers are dealing with the person that did this to her," He spoke. "Visit me in the hospital, all of you," I whispered looking between the four Mighty Warriors in front of me.
     "We will," Ice spoke before they left. "Tetsu get her to a hospital," Cobra spoke. Nodding he quickly left towards the bikes with the others following. Getting out to where the rest of S.W.O.R.D was drawing the attention to us.
    "Takeshi that's her! She's the one that saved me!" Lala spoke running over with a blonde. "Lala you got away, that's good," I whispered giving a small smile.
    "She didn't eat for four days that's why she's like this, that and they did a number on her before bringing her to where I was. She was badly beaten but instited she'd attacked once the door opened so I could run. That's also why she didn't eat, she wanted me to eat so I had enough strength and energy to run to safety when the time was right," She explained.
    "Thank you for saving Lala put her in the Jeep and we can take her to the hospital," The blonde spoke. "Thank you," Tetsu spoke following them to their car. Quickly I was placed in the back with a red head and Lala helping support me. The blonde and another boy getting up front quickly taking off.
   The sounds of motorcycles followed closely behind us as Takeshi sped through the streets. "Lala when I'm better, I'll bring you a gift," I spoke giving her a small smile. "Why?" She questioned. "Because we're friends now. I want to bring you something, anything you want," I whispered flashing a smile.
    "Could you maybe help us get things for the residents of Nameless Street instead?" She questioned. "Lala! Smoky won't like an outsider helping," The red head scolded. "Smoky can get angry with me then I'll take whatever he sends my way. Lala is asking for help so I'll help," I stayed.
    "We're here!" Takeshi called back. Quickly Lala helped them get me out while the bikes came to a halt behind us. Once I was taken inside and placed on a gurney I was immediately rushed away from the others. My eyes were closing quickly as lights kept flashing past. I promise I'll live to see another day.