Chapter Twelve

Once I finally arrived home Tetsu was there leaning against his bike out front. Parking next to him before getting off and grabbing his wrist. Pulling him with me up stairs and quickly into my apartment.
     "How was the job?" He questioned while putting the  his first-aid kit on the counter. "It was eventful. I need to tell my brothers I'm safe though," I spoke pulling out my phone.

Hey I'm home now and safe just wanted to let you know. 01:30

B🎶: Thanks for telling me. I noticed you were stopped in one spot for a while. Were you in trouble? 01:32

Just a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. I'm safe though. 01:33

B🎶: Okay well I'll talk to you later, thanks for telling me you're safe. 01:34

Hey you two I'm home and safe now don't worry. 01:38

H👿: You were stopped for a while, were you in trouble? 01:45

M👾: I'm glad you're okay thank you for telling us. Did you have trouble? 01:47

I'm okay nothing I couldn't handle. 01:48

H👿: Did you use the gun? 01:50

M👾: Did you use the knives? 01:53

I had to use all my knives while fighting. I'm always alone on these jobs so no one else to help protect the shipment. I didn't use the gun just the knives, although I wouldn't have used those if I didn't have too. 01:58

H👿: Next time we're going with you. 02:00

M👾: You can't be alone for these types of jobs. 02:02

I don't need babysitters I'm fine alone. Goodnight. 02:10

H👿: We're going with next time. 02:15

M👾: You're not doing them alone anymore, sorry kid. 02:18

   Shaking my head I put my phone on my charger in the room before going back to Tetsu. "You took stressed," He commented. "The job was stressful. I had to use my knives even though I didn't want too," I sighed putting my weapons on the counter. "Don't do these jobs anymore please," He spoke rubbing my arm.
    "Tetsu I have to get paid. I have another job I could do but you wouldn't like that one either," I sighed putting the gun and ammo in its case. "What job?" He questioned while I started cleaning my knives. "Being a bartender for Mighty Warriors," I sighed putting my knives away once they were cleaned.
    "Working for them is better than nearly getting killed," He stated. "True but it goes against me being in Hoodlum Squad. I'd have to leave Hoodlum Squad if I wanted to work for them. And you already know an attack is coming, you've heard the rumors. You saw the damage in Nameless City," I stated while shaking my head.
     "But," He started. "I don't wanna think about that right now," I stated cutting him off. "We'll just talk about something else then," He spoke rubbing my arm. Nodding I pulled him over to the couch with me. "I might have a few bruises," I admitted while eyeing him.
    "Let me see," He whispered setting the kit up on the small table. "That requires me taking the suit off I only have a bra and panties on under it," I chuckled, watching him swallow hard as his face flushed.
     "I still need to see the bruises and I've seen you in a bra before, remember getting stitches in the hospital," He stated. Chuckling I unzipped my suit tugging it off, letting it stay around my hips. Tetsu swallowed hard again looking me up and down.
     "Ah you have some bruising let me treat them," He stated while pulling some ointment out. Gently he started applying the cream to all the different bruises, before cleaning up some of my cuts. Wincing when he touched the one on my cheek causing him to pull back. "Sorry," He whispered.
     Looking over at him I smiled putting a hand on his face. Causing him to stop what he was doing and flash his eyes up to mine. "Akari," He whispered, his breath warm against my face. Moving closer placing my forehead against his.
     Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath while his hand settled on my waist. "Akari, I know you don't want to think about it. But just promise me I won't lose you, I can't lose you," He whispered. "You won't," I whispered.
     Moving so that I was straddling him before placing my lips on his. When I was about to pull away he kissed back, holding my waist tighter. My hands rested on his shoulders as he pulled me closer. Pulling away to get a breath.
   "Are you sure this is okay?" He whispered looking up into my eyes. "Tetsu, do you know how long I've had to control myself for around you? Yes it's okay," I spoke giving him a smile. "Not as long as I've had to control myself," He whispered pulling me back for a kiss.
   This time it wasn't as gentle, it was rougher, hungrier. His hands moved from my waist to my ass while mine wrapped around his neck. Picking me up he walked us into my room, laying me on the bed. Looking down at me as his eyes twisted with lust.
   Quickly his shirt was off and he was hovering over me, kissing me again. Trailing his lips from mine down to my jaw, down to my neck. Arching my back as small sounds escaped me. My hands tangling in his hair as he worked on the sensitive skin.
      My body pushing into him as I arched my back. His mouth and tongue working down my body. His hands lifting me up with him, as he unclasped my bra tossing it to the side. His lips closing around one of the pink mounds while his hand kneaded the other. More sounds left me as he worked his way down.
    Whining when he stood up looking down at me. My eyes watching him mixed with lust and questions. Quickly he tugged off the rest of my suit, tossing it to the side. Hovering back over me with his arms on either side, connecting our lips in a hungry kiss.
     My hands traveled down his well toned chest to his abs stopping at his belt. Working at getting it off while I kissed and nipped his neck, electing breathy grunts from him. Smirking against his skin as I pushed his pants down, before palming him through his boxers.
     "Fuck Akari," He grunted in a husky tone. His hand grabbing mine while the other pushed me down. Getting up he pushed his boxers off hovering back over me. Pinning my hands above my head with one while the other squeezed one of my thighs.
     "If you want to stop just tell me," He whispered starring into my eyes. "I don't want to stop," I whispered connecting our lips. Moaning into the kiss as he pushed into me. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as he moved. Body's on body's and lips on lips we kept going until we were both having our highs rip through us.
   Rolling over next to me, pulling me with him as we laid there taking in deep breaths. "That was incredible," He whispered. "Yeah, it was," I spoke glancing up at him. Leaning down he gave me a soft kiss while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "Let's go to sleep," He whispered. "Goodnight Tetsu," I whispered. "Goodnight Akari," He whispered back.