Chapter Seventeen

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. Looking next to me seeing I was alone causing me to frown. Sighing I got up stripping off my clothes. Putting on my bra, panties, and black leggings. Looking around the room not seeing the shirt I wanted deciding to go check the living room.
Walking out looking around the living room not seeing it. Turning toward the kitchen seeing Pearl standing there starring at me. "Shit," I stated while looking at him. "Forget I was here?" He mused with a sly smirk.
"The bed was empty so I thought you left," I sighed scratching my neck. Looking down at myself letting out a sigh. "I don't typically go around like this but I can't find the shirt I want," I explained turning back towards my room.
Walking back towards my room only to be pushed up against the wall. Hands pinned above head while his other hand settled on my waist. "You can come out like that anytime," Pearl mused while looking down at me.
My breath hitched as I looked up at him. Biting my lip watching as his eyes flickered down to my lips before back to my eyes. God I know this is wrong but currently I don't feel like being right.
He held me in place as he leaned closer letting out a little chuckle. "How bad do you want it," He teased in my ear. Leaning up trying to kiss him only for him to pull back slightly, electing a whine from me.
"I want it so bad. Even if it's wrong I don't wanna be right," I whispered. "Good girl," He chuckled softly quickly kissing me. At first the kiss was soft and sweet, but quickly it turned rough and hungry. His grip on my waist tightened as the kiss deepened.
Pulling apart to catch our breaths, a string of saliva still connecting us. Once he let my hands free I immediately had them wrapped around his neck pulling him in. Kissing him more as he walked us back into my bedroom.
Slipping my hands under his jacket pushing it off his shoulders, before tugging at his shirt. Breaking apart for a moment he tugged his shirt over his head throwing it to the side. Quickly connecting us again, one hand holding the back of my neck while the other worked on taking off my bra. My hands running down his body, grabbing onto his belt as I worked to get it off.
Quickly tossing it to the side once I got it off. Pushing his pants off as his mouth worked on my neck. Soft sounds leaving my mouth as I arched my back, pressing my now bare chest against his. His hands making their way to my pants pushing them off along with my panties, leaving me to step out of them.
Pushing his boxers off while his hands grabbed the back of my thighs. Jumping up wrapping my legs around his hips, feeling his member poking me. His mouth traveling down from my neck to my chest causing my body to feel pure ecstasy.
Turning around he sat on the bed looking into my eyes as he lowed me onto him. Throwing my head back as my eyes rolled back, a low moan leaving me. "Fuck," I moaned while adjusting to his size. His hands held my hips as I started moving. Bouncing up and down on him then rolling my hips creating a rhythm.
Our grunts and moans blended together as I picked up the pace. His mouth leaving marks all along my neck and chest, the more I worked. "Such a good girl," He purred tightening his grip on my hips. I felt myself tighten around him electing a loud grunt from him. "Fuck Pearl!" I loudly moaned as my high ripped through me. "Akari!" He moaned moments later.
His arms wrapping around my waist holding me close as we rode out our high. Once he slipped out of me I kept straddling him, leaning down giving him a kiss. "You took me so well," He praised. "I want it again," I panted. Chuckling he picked me up flipping us around hovering over me. "I'll give you whatever you want," He whispered kissing me, while using his legs to open mine.
Grabbing my legs holding them up as he slipped back into me, electing a long moan. Grabbing my wrist pinning them above my head with one hand, as he started moving. Moans kept tumbling out of me getting louder the faster he went. "Pearl!" I exclaimed feeling my second high crash down on me. "Akari!" He exclaimed a few moments later releasing inside me again.
After a few more moments he collapsed next to me pulling me on to his chest as we laid their panting. "Best sex of my life," I spoke with a small smile. "Yeah?" He chuckled while tracing circles on my back. "Definitely," I whispered. After laying there for a few moments I sat up causing him to look at me with curious eyes.
"Wanna join me for a shower?" I questioned while getting up. "Definitely," He chuckled trailing behind me. Once in the bathroom I quickly started the water getting in with him. While in there we took two showers. The first one being for round three and the second one for actually getting clean.
Once done I got dried off and looked at all the love marks that littered my neck and chest causing a smile to find my lips. Pearl came and stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me back against him. Bending down pressing a kiss behind my ear before pressing one to the top of my shoulder. "Now people will know who you belong to," He whispered looking at me in the mirror.
"You too," I whispered turning around looking at all the marks I left on his neck and chest. "You're brothers going to kill me," He chuckled. "All three of them," I stated walking out into the room. Changing into a black and white checkered bralette top, a cropped black long sleeve fishnet top, and high waisted white cargo pants.
Going back into the bathroom brushing my teeth. Doing a simple makeup look with eyeliner and red lipstick. Styling my hair half up half down before walking out. Seeing Pearl standing in the room dressed looking me up and down. "Can I go to the club tonight?" I questioned walking up to him. "We can, I'm just afraid I'll have to fight off people left a right," He spoke pulling towards him.
Holding my arm up he had me give him a spin before giving me a gentle kiss. "Definitely gonna have to fight people off with your sexy ass," He stated holding my waist. "I'll be fighting people off of you too," I spoke looking up at him. Chuckling he let me go while he walked out of the room. Quickly grabbing my phone tucking it in my pocket as I went after him.
"You know I've wanted you since I laid eyes on you, the first day you came into the club," He spoke while passing me an iced coffee. Nodding I encouraged him to continue with my eyes. "At first it was because you're sexy as fuck, but as time went on it wasn't just that. I want you because of that but also the person you are. You're a perfect little sexy hellcat," He spoke moving closer to me.
"You'll be able to get what you want, I mean you already have," I spoke flashing a smile. "I don't want just sex Akari. Don't get me wrong the sex was great, but that's not the only thing I want with you," He spoke trapping me between him and the counter.
"After you come clean to all your friends and see where things stand with them, will you be mine? Only mine?" He questioned looking into my eyes. "Yeah," I whispered leaning up giving him a gentle kiss. "Also take up the job offer Ice gave you please, I don't want you in any more danger," He spoke. "I plan too after tonight. I want to just dance tonight and have fun. I'll work tomorrow," I spoke going over to the door.
Collecting my small bag putting my coffee in it, slipping into my boot heels, before turning to him. "Bernie's coming back right?" I questioned. "He's downstairs in the car he messaged me. He showed up while we were busy and heard us, so he went to wait in the car," He spoke searching his neck. "Let's go then," I spoke heading out the door.
Quickly he followed behind me keeping an arm slug over my shoulder as we went to the car. Opening the driver side door looking at my brother with a smile. "Last thing I needed to hear was my sister getting railed by my best friend," He stated while eyeing me as Pearl got in on the other side.
"You said you wanted me with one of your friends now I am," I shrugged. "Anyways I need to go have my talk with Hoodlum Squad after that we can go to the club," I spoke. "Okay get in I'll take you where you need to go and we can wait for you," He spoke. "Thank you!" I exclaimed closing his door and hopping in the back. "Go to the diner all the bikes will be out front, you can't miss it," I stated while buckling up.