Final

A.N: I'm back with the final chapter of Brewing Love, I apologize for this very late update, I had no motivation to write so I took a break, also it's Ramadan so my schedule kinda changed, and btw Happy Ramadan for my Muslim Readers and Happy Lent for my Christian readers ( I apologize for saying this kinda late) I love you all and God bless you all 🙏🏻🤍✨

Remember all of you are loved and appreciated no matter who you are! This place is a safe place for y'all my babies ♡

I hope you enjoy this chapter <3, now I'll focus on Bangchan Mafia ff and soon I'll start Hyunjin Vampire ff as promised.

Thank you, all of you for being part of this journey, sending big hugs and much love.

w.c: 4.8k+
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Park?" said Chan and the others in union the moment they saw Mr.Park enter their dorm along side Hyunjin.

"Guys where is Leeknow?" asked Hyunjin

"Mr.Park is everything okay?" questioned Chan.

"Chan hyung we don't have time, where is Leeknow?" said Hyunjin in a rushed yet more serious tone.

"In his room!..wait Hyunjin what's wrong?"

But before he could get a reply from Hyunjin, Mr.Park stepped forward and said,

"I'll explain everything boys"

Curiosity and worry etched on their faces as they anticipated the next words coming from Mr.Park.
"I know where Y/N is" 

Their eyes widened in shock, exchanging quick glances,

"Where?" asked Changbin

*In Leeknow's room*

Without knocking Hyunjin barged in, in rush., clutching the letter in his hand,

"LEEKNOW HYUNG"

"Huh Hyunjin? ever heard of knocking? Geez!" said Leeknow rolling his eyes while laying on his bed completely drained.

"Hyung we might know where Y/n is!"

Hearing those words, Leeknow jumped out of bed, his heart hammering in his ribcage, with a shaky voice he said,

"W-what? Where? How do you know?"

"Hey slow down, relax okay? First you gotta read this letter! Y/n left it for you!"

"W-h-what letter?"

Hyunjin handed him the letter and made sure to exit the room to give him some privacy to maybe unleash his emotions while reading.

"Read it and join us in the living room, Mr.Park is here as well!!.. I'll give you some space now, but Leeknow...hurry!"

He closed the door behind him, leaving leeknow utterly alone with that piece of paper that holds some answers to the questions that been keeping him awake every night since you left, the questions that burned his throat and heart.

With shaky hands, he opened it and started reading,

' Leeknow, my Love, my Babyboy. I know I hadn't the chance to call you all those cute nicknames but now I did, in this letter. I want you to know that I love you and I'll love you forever, till my last breath. I discovered true love by loving you, I've never thought that I'd do, that I'll fall head over heels for someone this way, but I did with you. When I remember that we used to hate each other and tease each other in the meanest way possible, it makes me laugh on how silly we were acting, probably giving those around us a headache, but at the same time I feel guilty, because I wish instead of hating each other maybe we could have used all that time we had to love each other. But that's fate, that's how it was supposed to be... I didn't leave willingly Leeknow! JYP made me do it and I had to agree for your own and SKZ good. I can't bear to see your downfall because of me. I can't let those toxic fans and community haunt you down because we love each other. I had to leave the frame. You worked really hard to be here, to reach this success and I can't risk you losing that. I can't risk putting you in trouble. I love you so much so I left. It pains me to think of the  hurt that may linger in your heart, caused by the cruel dictates of the world that knows nothing about the true love we share. I don't know if you'll read this letter or not. If you're not reading it; it means that you moved on and living happily. But if you're reading it, it means that you didn't, and that I'm still present in your heart and mind, and that's why I wrote this letter, so we can find each other again. To be honest, I hope I remain there, in your heart. Call me selfish, but I want you to always remember me as a beautiful memory in your life. I'll never move on from you Leeknow, I'll never give my heart to any other man, because it belongs to you. After leaving JYP, I went to Daegu, I'm staying in a hotel there, then I'll leave to my home country. It will destroy me to be in the same country, yet I can't reach you. I'll see you in every street, every breeze, every drop of rain. I love you Leeknow. But if you moved on then I'll wish you all the happiness because you deserve it. You girl Y/n'