Part Twenty-two

a/n: Yo I'm back with another long interesting chap ✨👀
Stay warm babies, enjoy your time with your loved ones 💗 and please let's together pray for our sisters and brothers in Palestine 🇵🇸 and for World peace 🕊️.

Grab a soft blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy this part till the end ☕🍫.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You attended KBS party. Sitting with JYP's composers, producers and other choreographers.

Performance after performance. Ad much as you enjoyed the party, eating a lot of delicious food and watching your favorite idols live, you really wanted to go home and sleep.
You felt really exhausted from the hectic life style that you have now. Studying online, performing on stage and working in the company.
That is indeed draining, besides you spent yesterday helping SKZ and Itzy with their choreography, you were rushed so you had to multiply your efforts.

But you won't be getting any sleep tonight, you're going to SKZ dorm to celebrate together.. but why would you complain?

Finally, SKZ turn, Chan, Leeknow and Han were the last to perform, then this party will conclude.

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw Leeknow on stage, fully dressed in a suit that perfectly suited his body, his skin, his hair, his walk....everything about him was perfect.

You shifted in your seat, ready to watch him perform the moves you created.

Leeknow's Pov
My eyes searched in the audience, trying to get a glimpse of her face.  I saw her a few hours ago but no, all of me can't get enough. I want her to be under my gaze 24/7. My eyes met hers, she was already looking at me.

I tired not to smile and look like fool.
I desperately wanted to perform this love song with her as well, I dont want Yuna as my partner, I want Y/n.
And we started singing,

♪ Baby, tell me how can I tell you that I love more than life..Show me how can I show that I'm blinded by your light♪

As if the lyrics I sang described my feelings. I tried not to look too obvious, my eyes couldn't leave hers as each word slipped out of my mouth was directed to ..her. – I needed to focus on my performance but Y/n is all what I can focus on as if she was the center of my universe.

♪ When you touch me I can touch you – to find out the dream ia true ♪

Oh how I'm longing for her touch.
Everyone started clapping when we finished, making me shift my focus back on my surroundings. She was smiling, I don't know if it's because she enjoyed the performance or if it's because of..me.

I smiled, knowing that after this, we'll leave and finally we'll be in the same house together.
End of Pov

• SKZ dorm •
"Welcome, welcome Y/n!" said Chan as he opened the door for you.

"yo finally you're here, we were about to call you– we thought you lost your way to out dorm" said Han jokingly.

"Oh sorry guys, I had a facetime with my family.. then I had a shower and rushed straight here" you explained to the pouty Han.

It was 10PM two hours left for the new years.

You were wearing your comfy clothes, to keep you all warm and fluffy.