Part Eight

A/N : Wow two chapters in one day...
Chapter 9 already posted, check it out, hmm wonder what happened 👀

⚠️Part 4 of my new book My Idol BangChan X reader is now published Check it out ❤️🙏🏻

----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you scared now?" he smirked.

"Leeknow, don't play with me. Quit being childish," you whispered angrily.

Obviously, you didn't want to get caught by the boys, especially by Hyunjin, in this particular position.

"I didn't do anything... yet." he toyed with you trying his best to intimidate you.

"Leeknow, get off of me." You pushed him away, but he proved to be too strong, grabbing your hand and pulling you closer.

Leeknow's Pov

Why am I pulling her closer ? Is she the one pulling me ? she's like a magnet...
what the hell am I thinking about, I just want to scare her away, that's it..

End of Pov

Oh how Ironic trying to scare you away by pulling you closer.

"I'm warning you for the very last time, y/n... stay away from us, from Stray Kids," he glared.

"Am I bothering you?"

"Very much."

"Well, guess what, Leeknow-ssi... I don't. give. a. single. fuck." You spat the words, locking eyes with him.

"Bold of you to say that... but I won't allow you to ruin us."

"What in the world are you talking about?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm well aware you're trying to use Hyunjin for his fame," he asserted.

"Are you out of your mind? Why on earth would I do that?" you retorted, your anger escalating.

It frustrated you immensely when someone who lacked understanding made baseless assumptions about you.

"Just admit it, y/n."

"You're insane"

"YES YES I AM" he threatened.

"Now, Get. The . Fuck .Off .Of .Me" you said, narrowing your eyes.

His fingers reached your chin, pulling your face even closer. One wrong move, and your lips would touch.

'Why is he being too touchy' you thought to yourself.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you, newbie," he smirked, getting off you, slowly opening the door to leave.

A trembling sigh escaped your lips.
Your heart was pounding inside your chest.

You struggled to fall back asleep especially under the same roof as Leeknow.

'What a psychopath ' You mumbled to yourself.