Part Nine

You're the type of person who finds inspiration at night. During the day, it's as if your mind is a blank slate, only tackling routine tasks. However, activities that demand creativity are reserved for nighttime, where your imagination is at its peak.

Busy preparing coffee, you kept your notes app open, whenever you got any idea you write it down right away.

“A cup of americano"

That voice , who else could it be, except ....Leeknow.

He wore a face mask, trying to blend in with the other costumers and to not cause a scene by attracting fans towards him, even though it was late at night.

You rolled your eyes, the moment you caught his dark eyes throwing daggers your way.

Leeknow pov

There she stood in her apron, busy preparing orders.. hair strands falling on her beau- annoying face.

“Nah now don't roll your eyes at me like that..princess” I said to her.

why the hell did I call her princess!??!?

Urgh.

I heard she'll be writing a song for our next album, so I'm just here to ask, definitely nothing more.

End of Pov.

“Here's your coffee” you said politely neglecting your intrusive thoughts to spill it on his face.

“wow you're acting nice for the first time, is it because you're assigned to write us a song, so you started acting a bit professional?” he spat.

“How'd you know?" you asked.

“Im in starykids duuh" he whispered
raising an eyebrow.

“Whatever.." you said and started preparing other orders.

“Don't be too excited though.. we're on another level.. so writing a song for us is not only a challenge.. and I seriously don't think someone like you could actually make it... you're not just the type to"

You forced a smile, trying your best to not stress yourself.

“I thought you don't wanna see my face so whatcha doing here in front of me"  you asked in an ironic tone.

“Clearly for the coffee not for you” he shrugged and then left.

Your eyes followed as he walked away exiting the coffe shop.
-----------------------------------------------------------

• 5 days later •

You rolled on your bed.

“Damn haven't even make a progress” you said putting a pillow on top of your face.

“I need inspiration"

You've always got your inspiration from artistic things or ....people.

You sat on your bed in the middle of the night, opening your laptop.
..
you typed
..
🔍 Hellavator Hyunjin fancam.
..
.
You started watching him, the way he moved..
He's unquestionably a great dancer.

After that you've got suggestions from YouTube, watching them all of his fancams
...
only to stumble into Leeknow's fancam...

You hesitate to click..

“The hell am I doing” you said to yourself.

Finally clicking on the video.
.
.
You hated to admit it.
You hated to admit how his body moved in sync to the music.
You hated to admit how attractive he was while dancing.
Your eyes glued on the screen in front of you, barely blinking to not miss a glimpse of him.