Part Twenty-Three

a/n: Hiii babies <3
I apologize for this late update, I was dealing with Tumblr requests and really fighting to get my motivation back and now dealing with bad period cramps 😭😭.

My planned stories for 2024✨:
• BangChan Mafia Au (a 2nd one)
• Hyunjin Vampire Au
• Han Jisung College Au (a request of a dear friend ♡)

I hope you enjoy this part I'll make it up for you my pookies ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ
______________________________________

As morning light seeps through the curtain gaps, you fluttered your eyelids. Not adjusted to the light, you closed your eyes again, but a dull throb in your temples interrupted.

Sensing something around your exposed waist, you opened your eyes.....

Gasping..

You realize you're on top of Leeknow, and while his strong arm firmly held you.

"L-leeknow?" you half-yelled.

But fortunately, he remained asleep.

Despite your shock of having your body pressed on top of his for who knows how long, his delicate face captured all of your attention.

So relaxed in his sleep, pouty lips looking so kissable, soft skin glowing in the morning sun, and his silky hair creating an ethereal piece of art.
“How could someone look this angelic” you muttered to yourself as you scanned every inch if his face thay was inches away from yours.

The rhythmic rise and fall of his chest, accompanied by a gentle symphony of his light snores, could easily lull you back to sleep.

But no, you can't go back to sleep not after noticing that he was shirtless.

Eyes widened in panic as you tried to free yourself from his embrace.

You wouldn't be able to meet his eyes if he wakes up in this state,

“what the hell did we do?” you muttered to yourself.

Carefully, you tried to shift, moving his arm from your waist, using your hands on the bed for balance as you got off.

“Shit”

You quickly grabbed your shirt from his bedroom floor. The cold morning breeze that snuck in, left a trail of goosebumps on your skin.

Your heart hammered against your ribcage, feeling like your mind might explode from the persistent headache and the effort to remember what happened between you two last night.

After putting on your shirt, relieved to find your pants still on, you tiptoed outside.

The other boys were sleeping on the living room floor, cuddled up to each other.

You're still a Stay at heart, the sight of your favorite boys peacefully sleeping made you coo.

Quietly entering the kitchen, you made pancakes, cut fresh fruits, and arranged them on plates. You wrote a little note for them, saying:
{Good morning, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day and a happy New Year! Here's your breakfast, so enjoy it. I went home, so don't worry about me.}.

You made sure to cover their food before leaving.
______________________________________

"Good job, Y/n. You just ran away from the man you love... tch," you muttered to yourself in the shower, trying to squeeze your brain for memories.

Everything felt like snippets, a jumble of things you weren't sure were real.

Letting the warm water do its job, fall onto your tired body, it washed away your exhaustion and pain.