Part Six

♪ Music suggestion to match this chapter: Trust Issues By the Weeknd ♪

         • Stray kids practice room •

“Good work everyone let's take a short break” said Bangchan as he clapped.

“Should we order some fresh juice or some coffee for energy” suggested Han.

“No” said Leeknow out of the blue with a stern face and a serious tone.

All of his members looked at his direction.

“what you're not ready to see Yuri or you're scared that she would expose your ass” said Hyunjin glaring at his older brother.

Surprisingly  Leeknow kept silent.

“Okay that's it” said Bang Chan wiping the sweat off of his forehead “care to explain ..any of you guys? like clearly all of us can feel this tension between both of you since yesterday ..so what is it? spill it out . right . now” he added clearly pissed of their behavior.

“Well ask Leeknow why the fuck he trapped y/n in the elevator at night” said Hyunjin.

All of them looked at him and utter shock.

“He did WHAT?” asked Changbin.

BangChan threw his water bottle and approached Leeknow.
“Was what Hyunjin just said true?”

But he remained silent.

“IS IT TRUE?”  he added and Leeknow slowly nodded, rolling his eyes.

Gasps left their mouths as he confessed.

“Why the hell would you do that?”

“because she deserves it”

“deserves it? trapping her in a fucking elevator at night, do you know how dangerous is that? what if she's clastrauphobic?”

“She is actually, I found her crying and struggling to breathe.... he did that with the help of Yuri” -Hyunjin.

“You fucked up Leeknow real bad. We fucking told you to apologize to her and not plot against her” said BangChan with disappointment.

“I can't believe you right now Leeknow Hyung" said I.N.

“The poor girl” added Felix glaring at him.

“Dont glare at me like that guys, she disrespected me, and she talked back”

“Thats no excuse.. Hyunjin since you're friends with her now, invite her over tomorrow night”

“WHAT? NO CHAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T STAND HER”

“Its settled Leeknow, you messed up and  we have to make it up for her” said Chan.

Leeknow huffed, he knows that Chan wouldn't take back what he said or change his decision.

“Whatever but don't expect me to sit with you, I don't wanna see her face”

“oh I'm sure she doesn't wanna see your face either” spitted Hyunjin out of anger.

“What's wrong with you Hyunjin huh? why are you obsessed with her like that?” asked Leeknow approaching his little brother, their faces inches away threatening to start a physical fight.

“hah I think you're the one who's obsessed with her Leeknow since you didn't want to leave her alone”

“Stop it ... let's go back to training, only 3 weeks left till our comeback, you should be more responsible” said Changbin pushing and separating both of them.