Part Twenty - Five

A/n: Hii I'm back with a new long chapter, I hope you enjoy it ♥

GOOD NEWS ⚠️ The first part of the new book BangChan Mafia Au is now posted, I would be very happy if you check it out 💗

And now let's get back to our Leeknow-ssi <3

Wc: 2.2k+

Song recommendation: Circus - Britney Spears
——————————————————

• 2 weeks later •

"Stop right there.. show me your pass"  said the security guard.

"Oh hello sir, I'm a barista and I was assigned by JYP himself for today's concert, here is my pass" said Yuri with a manipulative smile.

"Sure come in....no not you. Who are you?"

"Oh he's with me sir, we work together"

"Then show me your pass"

"H-he forgot it but he's working with me"

"Then show me your identification" insisted the security guard.

"Are you questioning JYP's orders and staff? you're wasting our time sir and JYP wouldn't be happy about it, unless you want to lose your job" she threatened him with a harsh tone.

"Sure I'm sorry...come in" said the security guard letting both Yuri and Kang in.

"All right Kang you know what to do, you're a stage technician"
——————————————————
The dim lights backstage casted a soft glow, anticipating your solo performance, a mix of excitement and nervous energy coursed through your veins feeling butterflies in your stomach, clad in your performance attire.

The cheering of Stays motivated you

The echoes of their applause from StrayKids previous performance reverberated in your mind.

"Y/n-ssi, only a few minutes left to go on stage" said the staff.

As you walked towards the stage StrayKids intercepted your path.

Their faces lit up with genuine smiles when they saw you, still resonating with the energy of their dance.

Your eyes fell on Leeknow, he looked so hot. All sweaty from how powerful he performed on stage, his slightly unbuttoned shirt exposed his chest that was rising and falling trying to catch his breath. You gulped at his sight, he made you even more nervous.

 You gulped at his sight, he made you even more nervous