Part Three

•In the practice room•

"Ahh I can't take it anymore let's take a break guys... I'm dying " said Han holding his chest.

"Really Han? Again?" said Leeknow glaring at his mate.

"What? we've been practicing for long four hours, we deserve to rest" he argued back.

"Yeah what about we order some fresh juice? for energy " said Hyunjin.

"Is it for the juice or for who's serving the juice hah?" Teased Seungmin

"Miss Yuri?" Asked Han with confusion.

"No Idiot , clearly the newbie"

"Oh shut up please" -Hyunjin shrugged.

"Come one Hyunjin, last night you didn't shut up about how beautiful her eyes are"

"What Hyunjin have a crush?"asked Felix

"NO NO I DON'T " he blushed

"sure bla bla, you didn't even let me sleep peacefully... did you see her eyes Min? her Korean is so cute.."

"Alright, I'll murder you for real now" said Hyunjin as he started chasing after Seungmin.

"What does he even see in her... she's not even good at Korean" said Leeknow rolling his eyes.

"well that's none of your business, it's his business" said Changbin.

"Well he better not be friends with her or she'll start throwing herself on us... she's only a barista and it better stays that way" said Leeknow rolling his eyes again.

"Thats not a nice thing to say, I dont know why you hate her that much" Said Bangchan rubbing his head.

"Lets just order these stupid drinks, shall we?" he said now smirking.
_____________________________________

•At the cafeteria •

"8 orange juice, room number 8.. Now"ordered Yuri without even looking your direction.

She's worse than Lina, way worse actually.

You're trying your hardest to control your temper, she's annoying and you hated people like her.. like Leeknow.

Those who think they're superior and better than others.
_____________________________________
•Timeskip•

Luckily, they were actually taking a break and you could hear them talk.You knocked on the door, ain't no way you're barging in again.

"Oh hello" said Bangchan with a smile, the moment he opened the door.

"Hi" you smiled back.

Your heart started racing. In one hand, you're not used to see your favorite idols so casually like this, I mean it's your second day and you're still processing. On the other hand, you weren't ready to see Leeknow, you're not scared, you're just unable to control your facial expressions and you'll throw some deadly glares his way.

You started serving them one by one.
"here you go" you said politely.

"Thank you" said Hyunjin, your fingers brushing slightly the moment he tried to hold the cup.

'I- I touched Hyunjin's hand' you thought to yourself , trying your hardest to contain your excitement and nervousness.

But you woke up from your 5seconds say dream when Leeknow approached you with burning eyes.
You obviously returned the same glares.

He held the cup and boom spilled it all on your face.

"Oops" was all what he said.

You stood there in disbelief, the stinging feeling in your eyes from the acidity of the juice, juice dripping from your face.