Part Five

A/N: Songs recommendation 🎵🎧
I was listening to Charmer and Easy by Stray Kids on loop while writing this part.

“wait wait so you're telling me that you saved Mr Park and it took down that thief and he injured you?”

“um yes”

“you're amazing you know that I mean umm you d-did well. you know not everybody can be as brave as you especially while facing such danger”

“I had to do it, it's more like an instinct to save others I guess”

you were looking down still overwhelmed, you didn't notice the way he was looking at you with admiration.

you suddenly looked up and he panicked.

“ahem so ahem aren't you going to start training?”

“oh yeah right...” you said shyly

' is he gonna watch me dance?' you said to yourself.

“can I suggest the song? I mean if you don't mind of course”

“s-sure”

' so he is gonna watch me, damn I'm screwed ' you thought again mentally facepalming.

All thay confidence in you vanished, he's one of the best dancers and having him watch you while dancing made you only think of how you're gonna embarrass yourself, especially, that someone named Leeknow and he happened to be the main dancer, did crush your confidence.

'What if I trip and fall ..  no no I'll be fine'

“You're our fan right?”

you nodded.

“hmm what about you dance to Easy?”

Your eyes lit up immediately and your heart started beating.

as much as you loved that song, you're still scared to dance in front of a professional.

“you know it right?” he added.

“yea of course i do know it” you smiled softly.

You took a deep breath 'I can do it' you said to yourself.

The moment the music started playing, every muscle in you started moving in harmony to the melody.
As the music kept on playing, you forgot that Hyunjin was watching you, you were watching your reflection on the big mirror, feeling yourself, hitting every move boldly.

Your feminine figure did make the choreography look smoother and prettier.

It felt like a dream.

And there stood Hyunjin, watching every move you make, his eyes locked to your body.
His eyes chasing you eagerly with every single beat.

The music stopped and now you're back to reality.
You slowly approached him again, sweating and breathing heavily.

His eyes couldn't leave you, his lips gaping a bit.

“S-so what do you think?” you asked nervously trying to ease the tension in the air.

“y/n” he managed to say.

Your heart started racing ' was I that bad?'

“Damn, it was so good” he said, smiling.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding

“Geez you scared me Hyunjin, I thought it was bad!”

“Bad???? No you dance like a professional, you could easily debut if you ever were a trainee here”