Part Ten

A/N: Listened to RedLights - StrayKids and Eyes Dont lie - Isabelle LaRosa while writing this chapter.

Don't hesitate to share your feedbacks in the comment section, it helps me a lot to improve for the next chapters ❤️💬
______________________________________

Captivated by the instrumentals that 3racha worked on you couldn't help but express your admiration.

"You're genius guys!! I just know it StrayKids never disappoint" you exclaimed with happiness.

They way every beat fits is just crazy.
The orchestral build up was beyond satisfying.
The sexy and mysterious vibes this instrumental held was perfectly fitting for your lyrics.
And the electric guitar damn.

"Nah you're the genius y/n with those lyrics"said Han

"I'll literally throw hands at anyone who says your Korean isn't good"said Changbin.

You smiled in satisfaction and appreciation.
And the thing is that they made this possible just in two days.

Now that's 3racha we're talking about.

"Let's go y/n!!" said Chris excitedly.

"Huh go where?" you asked.

"To record the song of course" he added.

"wait so you memorized it easily.

"sure, me and Hyunjin were beyond excited to sing it, and we wanted to record it as soon as possible... also we all have two weeks left.. you need time to come up with a choreography and for us to memorize it as well" he explained.

Your heart raced at the thought of doing too much in a short period of time.
______________________________________

7:30 PM

You stood in the softly lit recording room, watching as Hyunjin and Chan alternately stood in the vocal booth recording.

You stood beyond the glass to assist them, eyes fixated on them in pure concentration as they started singing your lyrics.

Chan's voice was way too angelic.
Hyunjin's vocals were so seductive and deep, it made you feel like you were riding a roller coaster of emotions.

They brought your lyrics to life.

You spent the whole night recording, luckily you had a day shift and you were able to finish the recording in one night.
They're professional after all, you were supposed to assist them but they did all the work perfectly.

And here you were sitting with Chan and Hyunjin listening to the final outcome.
So focused, their voices did blend together.

Even though you chose both of them for this song as a way to thank them, turns out you need to thank them again.

The way you felt while listening to it couldn't be described.

You felt addicted but to what?

"Saur?" started Chan.

"Is it how you expected it to turn out or..?" asked Hyunjin patiently waiting for your opinion.

"I-I.." you stuttered.

Hyunjin's deep voice clearly did something to you.

"No words to express how grateful I am for both of you... your voices are literally incredible" you said.

"Nah, thank YOU y/n!" said Hyunjin softly, looking at you with pure admiration.

A soft smile grew on Chan's face when he noticed how both of you were looking at each other.