Part Two

You hesitantly took a step closer to the building.

"Is this some kind of joke?" you said to yourself.
"What if they kick me out? well, only one way to find out"

You took a deep breathe and walked inside the building only to get stopped by the security and you started freaking out.

"How can we help you?" asked the giant guy.

"I- I .." you stuttered.

"Huh? are you a fan or what?" he added and grabbed your arm.

"y/n glad to see you here" said a recognizable voice and instantly you felt the relief take over your body.

"Mr. Park" you said smiling.

The security let go of you and you walked towards the old man.

"Welcome, let me show you the cafeteria and then you'll meet my nephew" he said tapping your shoulder.

You smiled, still not believing that you're in JYP building right now.
Your favorite idols work here.
You felt closer to your dream than ever but at the same not, you're brought here to work in a cafeteria and not as a trainee.

You kept looking around while Mr.Park was explaining things.
He smiled at your excited state.
Your eyes widening and your mouth gaping.

"So this is Miss Yuri, she's been working here for six years now, she'll help you through and she'll show you how to do things" he said.

"Hello Miss, I'm y/n I'm pleased to work with you" you said smiling only to receive a fake smile from her.

"I think she'll be Lina the 2nd, JYP version" you thought to yourself.
She reminded you of your former co-worker.

"So Yuri make sure to make her feel comfortable around" said Mr.Park

"Of course sir" she said showing her best smile.

"now y/n let's go meet my nephew I told him a lot about you" he added.

Your heart started racing.
He basically said that his nephew own this company so if things are this way his nephew is Jinyoung Park.

You took the elevator, and girl.
You tried your best to show Mr.park that everything is fine and that you're not actually about to faint.

Elevators are your phobia.
You always feel that somehow they would breakdown and you'll be stuck there forever.

You closed your eyes, and prayed.

"and here we are" he said and you exhaled in relief

"This way y/n... he's really excited to meet you" he added as he opened the door.

The moment you stepped inside your jaw dropped.
His office was super vast, trophies are everywhere decorating the space.
A big window behind him showing the beautiful view of Seoul city.
Albums of different groups attached to the wall.

"Jinyoung " said Mr.Park

"Uncle, welcome.. both of you" he said.

" Hello Mr.Park" you said shyly still processing that you're actually meeting JYP!!!!

"My uncle told me about your heroic actions!! thank you for saving him"

"No problem at all Sir"

"How's your hand? he told me that the thieve injured you"

"it's healing well, thank you"

"I hope you feel comfortable around Miss y/n!"

"Sure I will, thank you for your kindness"

"lets talk about the job a bit, so about your salary... it will be 300000 WON."