Part Seventeen

a/n: Hi babies, sorry for this late update, I caught a cold and been sick so I wasn't able to write new chapters but guess what I came back WITH 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT ( part 17 and 18 yaay 🤯)
Pt 18 already posted so check it out.

I hope you enjoy them though, don't mind me please if the ideas are not interesting enough, I'm kinda sick so I'm struggling to find motivation 😭.
I promise I'll make the next chapters more interesting <33

Song recommendation 🎶:
Elley Duhé - In The Middle Of The Night.
______________________________________

You waited at the hospital, hearts fastening with each passing minute. Each second felt like torture, not knowing the reason of him passing out, made your heads swirl with negative thoughts and conclusions.

You sat in a corner, hands shaking with anxiety.  Leeknow observed you with worry, he wanted to hold you close, comfort you and tell you that everything is gonna be alright.

“Be a man” said Leeknow to himself, as he stood up finally mastering the courage to join you, but the doctor interrupted his action.

“Are you Hyunjin's friends?” he asked.

“Yes doc, is Hyunjin okay?” questioned Chan with anticipation.

“He was poisoned” started the doc.

“WHAT” you yelled in union

“Please, I need you to calm down!”
All of you nodded, waiting for him to continue his explanation.

“Now our immediate focus is gastric lavage.. to empty and cleanse his stomach of the poison.”

“Is he going to be okay?” you asked voice cracking.

“We're doing everything we can, the stomach lavage takes time since we have to remove as much poison as possible..so we need you to patient with the process but I can assure you that he's gonna be alright” Said the doctor as he bowed and left.

“How did this happen?” Said Seungmin.

“Yuri..” started Leeknow, a wave of silence took over the place, “Yuri, I'm sure she's the one behind this” he added.

“That's a serious accusation, Leeknow” said Chan.

“We won't be surprised if it's her, Chan hyung. After all she did lock y/n in the elevator, right Leeknow-ssi?” Said Changbin anger taking over him.

Leeknow pocked his inner cheek with his tongue, he couldn't say anything knowing that Bin was right. He felt like a traitor, he hated himself in that moment, wishing that the ground would split up and swallows him.

It was his mistake, dealing with someone like Yuri in the first place. He was the one who ignited the flame of hate within her.

“Maybe it was your idea in the first place!”

“Changbin!!” Said Chan trying to calm Bin down, stopping him from saying things he would regret later.