Part Twenty-Four

a/n: Hi, I'm back with another chapter, there's a lot of Taste-Skz reference here. I used the lyrics as an inspiration to write this one. Kinda had fun writing this part so I really hope you like it <333
______________________________________

5: 10 PM

You walked inside JYP company, legs taking you to Skz Practice Room, to where everything started and flipped your life upside down.

The door was slightly closed, Taste blasted, finding Leeknow already there, dancing, trying to create a choreo. Tables turned, and it was your turn to watch him from the shadows now, like he used to do. Your mouth parted as his movements captured your heart and your full attention. The way he was rolling his body, his thighs, his facial expressions... Everything about him was perfect.

You Stood, as if you stopped breathing, looking at him with pure admiration, he remained unaware of your ghost-like presence, fully engrossed in the dance, not only showcasing his skills as the main dancer but also pouring all of his genuine feelings for you into every step he took, the thought of you is his fuel.

As if the spot light was on him, as if he's the center of your world. As much as you wanted to keep on watching him from the darkness, without interrupting his smooth flow, you had to actually cut him.

You cleared your throat, stepping inside, announcing your presence You.

" why are you late?" he said the moment he saw your reflection in the mirror not bothering to look behind.

"Geez I'm only like 15 minutes late not a big deal"

"Let's not waste time and get into it" he added

"sure, so did you come Up with any ideas since you were dan-" you stopped mid sentence realizing you gave yourself away.

"were you stalking me?" he asked trying to hide his smirk

"No?! L-let's just start" you said quickly trying to brush it off.

You restarted the song, splitting it into parts, to make it easy for you to create the perfect moves for each beat.

"Actually I have some ideas" he said, as he started showing you, you attentively observed him. 

"what if we add this as well" You suggested, building on the moves he had shown you

"Yes Cool, it actually fits better with the melody"

You continued on training, sharing your passion for dancing, under the same roof. The atmosphere was light, without any tension, any stress, or enmity that you used to have around each other. Only soft hums, civilized chats and suggestions on how to perfect the choreography.
Comfortably dancing next to each other, while looking at your own reflection, you fitted perfectly as if his hands were made to circle around your waist, as if his eyes were made to meet yours.

As you were in your own world, another pair of eyes observed both of you.

Swallowing back his urge to stomp inside and shove Leeknow from your side, Hyunjin stood his ground and watched quietly. Despite the pang of jealousy that hit him, he chose to observe the dynamic between you and Leeknow, it was the first time he catches you alone in a room. He wanted to see how Leeknow treats you so he could treat you better, how soft leeknow was touching you so he could touch you Softer.

His cat-like eye followed each move of yours. His tongue poking the inside of his cheeks, hating to admit that you and leeknow do look perfect together.

"Wanna take a break y/n?" Asked Leeknow handing you a bottle of water.

"Thanks" you smiled to him, your fingers brushing when you took the bottle from his loose grab.