Part Eleven

11:45pm

Hyunjin pov
Haven't checked up on her these days. She was determined to choreograph this song so I didn't want to interrupt her task.
Even though I craved seeing her dance.
I craved seeing the way her body moves.
I craved seeing her eyes gleaming with passion.
So here I am on the way to the practice room, eager with each step I took as I anticipated seeing her figure in the dim light.
End of Pov.

Leeknow Pov
Here I am again, I don't know what's taking over me every single night, driving me to the practice room. I fought the urge to go again, but my legs decided otherwise. Maybe... because this song will be part of our upcoming album so my role as a  main dancer awakened my instincts to supervise her.... from afar.
End of Pov.

Y/n Pov
I laid on my bed,  feeling the ache in my muscles , I really pushed myself too hard and tore those muscles of mine. A deep sigh left my lips as my back hit the soft bed sheets. Fortunately, I managed to complete the choreography in just two days, freeing up my night, so,  I wrapped up my shift and headed home.
Tomorrow evening, I'll start training both Hyunjin and Chan. I don't know how to feel about it..
End of Pov.

______________________________________

The practice room was unusually quiet and dark for someone who's making a choreography.

Leeknow's hand reached the handle cracking the door open to peek inside.

“Where is she?...” he said furrowing his eyebrows.

He opened the door fully and got inside, but the room was completely empty.

He stood there remembering yesterday night. How passionate you were.. only to get interrupted.

“Leeknow hyung?”

“Hyunjin?”

Both of them looked at each other with surprise.

“What are you doing here?” asked Hyunjin.

“I can ask you the same question..”

“Im here to see y/n .. if you're here to bother her again, then I'm stepping in.. I won't allow you” exclaimed Hyunjin.

“Didn't know you were her guardian angel, Hyunjin. Following her like her shadow everywhere..”

“Im not following her.. Just leave the practice room hyung ”

“oh you want me to leave so both of you can have the time of your life together, without your hyung interrupting it”

“You're talking nonsense..”

“oh clearly... just admit it it's as easy as that”

“What if I do.. does it trigger you that much?” said Hyunjin taking a challenging step closer to Leeknow.

Leeknow's eyes narrowed with anger..
His hand turned into a fist.. squeezing frustration out of him, but he smiled calmly.
“Why would it trigger me.. ” said Leeknow and walked over to the door but he stopped  “And yeah for your information she ain't here” he added and then left.

Hyunjin's Pov
“Something is up with this guy” i said to myself.
I couldn't help the feeling inside me, the suspicion it took over me. I felt threatened. Does he by any means interested in her? I thought he hated her.. was he here to bother her? was he here to train? but everyone knows this practice room is taken by y/n at night since she's preparing the choreography... He's acting weird..
End of Pov

______________________________________

For the sake of your task you had to endure the day shift, since you'll be able to join the guys in the practice room in the evening.
Yuri was there, preparing coffee as usual while you were preparing the multi flavoured cheese cakes.