Part Eighteen

a/n : ✨WHERE ARE MY BANGCHAN GIRLS AT???Since all of you liked Chan mafia AU, I started writing a second one Bangchan x Reader Mafia AU , and I'll be posting the first chapter soon so stay updated 💖

Also for the Anime fans !!! ( JJK HAIKYUU TOKYO REVENGERS AND BNHA ) You can check my tumblr

              👉🏻 @animehideout 👈🏻

I post all genres ( smut / fluff / angst ) in all shapes ( oneshots / ff / headcanons ) so I hope you enjoy them as well.

Song recommendation for this Chapter 🎶 : Lost In Fire - The Weeknd

______________________________________
• Time skip to the morning •

You were in the practice room stretching, getting ready to start dancing ... with Leeknow ..for the first time.

The music swirled around both of you, your bodies started moving guided by an invisible force, every step, move swirl shared between you felt as natural as breathing.

His arms wrapped around you with a delicate strength, a paradoxical combination of firmness and tenderness ,scared that your frame might break..

Gently running his fingers on your skin, his heart racing, mind buzzing with wild thoughts...

Wanting more and more of you as if that direct contact wasn't enough, he wanted more to be inside you, filling you with him.. till there won't be any space not even an inch separating you.

The chains describing the bond both of you had..

As your eyes met, the dance became a silent conversation.. Your bodies conveying the unspoken love you shared that your mouths didn't dare to admit.

In the midst of spins and embraces, your bodies became one, merging flawlessly and effortlessly...

Forgetting about the outside world, creating a connection that both of you felt but was kept hidden instead of confessing it aloud because of fear.

As the music stopped, reality hit you back.. waking both of you from your beautiful hazy day dreaming.

Cheeks flushing with a pink tint..the sensation lingering as if his touch was still imprinted on your skin, waist and legs..

“h-how was it?” asked Leeknow trying ti catch his breath.

“yeah not bad” you simply answered.
You took a decision to start ignoring him, you wanted to protect your heart, even though it was overflowing with love for him but you had to compose yourself and try to not let your feelings control you.

You spent the whole night thinking, analyzing each word he said, only to come up with a conclusion that he doesn't feel the same.
You thought about confessing but you quickly neglected it, “He'll reject me, it will hurt me dignity” you said..
And ignoring your feelings and distancing yourself emotionally seemed the only right option even though it will be hard as shit, since both of you are performing together till the end of promotions.

“hah not bad?” he rolled his eyes.

You shrugged, and said “guess you're ready for the performance.. imma leave now”

“leave? where are you going?” he asked out of curiousity.

“And why'd you care?”

“Because we're supposed to spend the day practicing for tomorrow's stage..?” he answered in confusion.