Part Fifteen

a/n: Hi there babies, I hope you enjoy this chapter <33

♡♡
♡♡♡
Hyunjin's Pov
I inhaled sharply. There she stood, radiating elegance in its entirety. It's the first time I see her fully dressed, like a princess. Her beauty has always captivated me, from the initial moment our gazes intertwined, from the first  day she stepped our practice room,
stealing my breath away.
End of Pov

"Y/n... y-you look absolutely stunning," he uttered, shamelessly exploring every inch of your presence.

Observing his reflection in the mirror, aligning both of you within a single frame, you replied, "Thank you," delicately tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

In an attempt to diffuse the tension, you cleared your throat and asked, "So, when we'll be performing  'Red Lights'?"

"We'll be showcasing two songs, and Red Lights is the second one. Soo you ready?" he responded.

You nodded, hesitantly, fingers fidgeting in an attempt to conceal your anxiety. His head tilted, detecting the nervousness etched on your face.

"Hey, hey, y/n, it's alright. Just breathe! You'll do wonderfully," he reassured, cupping your cheek gently and caressing your skin with his thumb. "I'll be right there beside you, the entire time," he added, almost whispering.
He's so damn good at comforting, it's like he's casting a spell with his own touch.

In the midst of that tender moment, the door swung open.

“L-eeknow hyung?”

The room suddenly felt colder as he observed both of you.

Caught in the act of comfort, you flinched away from Hyunjin when your eyes met Leeknow's intense gaze, as if your body moved at its own,... backing off from his touch, creating a sudden distance.

You mentally facepalmed, questioning why you backed off from the warmth you sought the moment Leeknow entered the room, and what impression it left on Hyunjin.

"Shit" you muttered, caught in conflicting emotions.

"I thought the room was empty. Go on, you can continue your kissing," Leeknow remarked, forcefully slamming the door shut.

A desire to chase after him welled up, to explain it wasn't as it seemed, but you refrained. "Why would I even do that in the first place?" you said to yourself.

"I should head out now. I'll be performing shortly," Hyunjin expressed, frustration evident in his tone.
You found yourself engulfed in thoughts, yearning for a clear resolution to your inner dilemma.
______________________________________

"Hyung... hyung," called Hyunjin as he chased after  Leeknow.

"What do you want? Shouldn't have left your little girlfriend alone," Leeknow retorted with sass.

"Just admit that you want her," Hyunjin snapped out of nowhere.

"Want her?" Leeknow chuckled. "Nah, you can keep her. I have nothing to do with her."

"Then why are you jealous? Why do you tense up whenever I touch her, smile, or talk to her?" Hyunjin questioned, approaching his older brother defiantly.

Leeknow remained silent, his gaze piercing through Hyunjin's soul.

"Hyunjin," he began through gritted teeth.

"What? You don't know what to say because you know I'm right. I know you're jealous, hyung, stop hiding it."

"BULLSHIT... we have a performance ahead, and you're talking nonsense?" Leeknow yelled, attempting to change the subject.
......
...
Awkward silence followed.
..
"Guys... Oh God, I've been looking for you," said Felix.