Part Twenty-Seven

A/n: Hi besties <3 I hope you're doing great! I'm back with another part. This story is ticking closer to its end, maybe two more chapters to go!
Good news that once I'm done with this story I'll start working on Hyunjin Vampire Au yay gotta spoil you my babies ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡.
Random Song 🎧
Amaarae - SadGirlzLuvMoney

----------------------------------------------------------

The morning sunrays gently filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across your room. You stirred awake, eyes fluttering open. That night you had the most peaceful sleep, probably in years. You felt so light; no worries at all when you were nestled right beside him, when his arms made all of your stress disappear, when his steady breathing was like a lullaby to your ears. You've always felt empty, but now you're complete. All what you ever needed was Leeknow and now you finally found him.

A soft smile graced your face, scanning his serene feature, so sharp yet so soft. You can look at him forever, and you'll never get enough of his face. You wanted to memorize it, to get engraved it in your mind. The man you once was watching through the screen is now sleeping beside you, life is full of surprises isn't it? And that's actually the most exciting thing about it!

The things you don't expect, find their way to you. The things you thought you hated, turns out to be your most cherished treasure. Universe works in mysterious ways and you were lucky enough to reach this point in life.

You couldn't take your eyes off of him while he was in his beauty slumber. You reached out to brush a stray hair lock from his forehead, your heart swelling with affection.

"I love every inch of you" you muttered.

A brilliant idea popped in your mind, what about you surprise him with breakfast in bed. You wake him up with the addictive scent of brewing coffee. You excitedly tried to slip out of bed, when you felt two arms wrap around your waist, pulling you back to bed.

"Ah caught yaa!" he murmured, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Leeknow! You're awake"

"Of course I am! you love every inch of me huh? But you haven't seen every inch yet-" he smirked

You cheeks turned bright red, heart pounding against your ribcage making blood circulate faster in your veins.

"Where were you going and leaving me all alone in bed! By the way your bed is way comfortable than mine, I think I'll come over often" he added

"Oh I was going to prepare you breakfast, I thought it would be cute to bring it here for you in bed so you can enjoy it"

"Oh spoiling me already! I'm so lucky! Being spoiled on the first day of us dating" he chuckled, pulling you closer to his chest.

"Wait so we're o-officially d-dating?"

"Of course we are silly...we should have started dating a long time ago"

"It makes me laugh now when I remember how we used to fight everyday" you giggled at the remembrance of both of you being at each other's throats.

His fingers gently reached your chin, making you look up at him, his eyes full of love and admiration, a look that made your heart go crazy. Then he whispered softly, his husky morning voice is now your new addiction,

"What a mess we made, trying to prove that we hated each other"

You couldn't help but stare, watching how his lips moved when he talked, he smirked to himself noticing how your eyes shifted from his eyes to his lips,