Part Twenty

a/n: Hiii, I tried to post earlier but I just finished writing the chapter because I had some requests to write in tumblr, I apologize I'll try to post early next time 😭❤️.

I hope you enjoy it though

Music recommendation 🎶:
Isabel LaRosa - Eyes Dont Lie.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Shit this can't be good" thought Chan to himself.

The look on Hyunjin's face made your body tense up, every muscle tightening in response to his intense gaze. It was the first time you see him this angry, with a visible stern expression.

He walked your way, never breaking the eue contact with Leeknow, who in return reciprocate it with a challenging stare
.
You looked at Bangchan with a pleading face, while he escorted the rest of the boys out who exchanged confused looks.
Your eyes silently begged him to stay in the room, not knowing what could possibly happen.

But he already knew that there was no running away from this moment. It had to happen for the best.

Everyone walked outside the room, Chan standing outside right next to the door, in case they got into a physical fight.

Tension hung thick in the air, as you found yourself awkwardly caught up between both of Hyunjin and Leeknow as they exchanged almost hostile glares.
You looked up between them, "what does all of this has to do with me? why did Hyunjin want me to stay?" these questions rushed inside your head, fidgeting with your fingers waiting for one of them to break the suffocating silence instead of being stuck in the crossfire of their unspoken emotions.

"I-is everything okay?" you asked hesitantly, gulping with anticipation.

"Why'd you lie hyung?" asked Hyunjin, completely ignoring your question.

"Lie about what?" said Leeknow raising his eyebrow.

"About your feelings?"

"because it's none of your business, hyunjin" answered Leeknow defensively.

"It is my business if y/n is included!"

Your mind went blank, "What the hell are you two talking about?" you questioned frowning as the discomfort in the room reached its peak.

"What? does my feelings for her threaten you? or lower your chances to be with her?" said Leeknow in a challenging tone.

You looked at him in disbelief, utterly stunned to react, "What feelings?" you mentally asked yourself, you had never thought that all of this tension between them was about of you. But it turned out, you're the reason these two men went completely nuts.

"You're not even treating her well, Leeknow, so don't pretend that you truly care for her"

"STOP . ASSUMING. THINGS" Said Leeknow pointing his index finger at Hyunjin, in a threatening way, as both of them took a step closer to each other, sandwiching between their bodies.

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves down.

"Im not assuming, I'm stating the facts that everyone already knows.."

"Screw it! Facts my ass? Don't talk like a preach Hyunjin you're just a coward!! If you had true feelings for her from the very beginning why didn't you man up and confess to her before having me in the same frame? or you like it when it's challenging?" said Leeknow with a smirk.

"What are you playing at?"

"You're all talk, you're full of shit Hyun"

The pressure in the room reached a boiling point, pushing Leeknow and Hyunjin to one last resort; a physical fight.