CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Shun's POV

Right now, I was playing the Jenga game with Eros and Naki. We've been playing for almost 40 minutes. I think the three of us are competitive.

At first, I didn't want to play with them, but seeing Naki getting drunk is satisfying. He's been getting the hardest challenge every time. He drank almost 10 glasses of alcohol and it's damn crazy.

"It's your turn, Naki," Eros said to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked him.

"Uhmm..." Naki replied with a wide smile while nodding. I'll take that as a YES. It's obvious though.

He's now trying to get one block out of the tower while also trying not to collapse it.

He successfully took one and immediately handed the block to Eros so he could read it.

"I think... Shun should read your challenge," Eros suggested and took the block from Naki and handed it to me.

"Why m—?" Eros cut me off, saying, "Just do it."

"Tsk." I complained.

I took the block and quickly read it, "Take 3 shots of alcohol."

"That's it," I added.

"T-three...?"

"Uh... Okay..." Naki added and took 3 glasses and poured alcohol into them. I thought he was going to complain.

"Can you do it? I'll drink some of it then," Eros said and attempted to get 2 glasses of alcohol, but I stopped him by blocking his hands.

"He should be the one to drink it. It's a challenge anyway," I said and removed his hands from on top of mine.

"You're so cruel," Eros replied.

"I... can... do it..." Naki said.

No. I don't think he can. He's going to lose for sure, and I'm waiting for it.

Naki successfully finished one glass.

"Head... hurts..." he said as he put down the glass after finishing it and touched his head.

"Shun is so cruel~~" Eros was trying to tease me for it.

"Fine. One glass is enough. I'll finish these two." I said and took the two remaining glasses of alcohol and drank them without complaining anymore.

"Ah..."

"Thanks..." Naki said and bowed his head, probably sleepy.

"It's your turn, idiot." I said to Eros as he had been staring at the two of us without blinking.

"I know~"

Eros is stretching right now as if this game is too serious. He even looked at the blocks closely so he could see which block he should take out so the tower wouldn't collapse.

"I'll definitely win, for su—"

"Ah..." Eros didn't finish his sentence when Naki suddenly dozed off and crashed on the tower, causing it to collapse.

The glasses with alcohol inside, which are in front of us, almost dropped on the floor, so I caught the ones in front of Naki and the ones in front of me. Thanks to Naki, the alcohol went on my shirt, the same goes for him and Eros, but mine is the worst.

Everything and all of us are looking so messy right now.

Eros helped Naki remove his face that crashed on the blocks and helped him get up and sit on the couch.

"Naki..."

"I think he's so drunk already," Eros added.

"He's been drunk since earlier. You just realized it? Tsk." I said, furrowing my brows because I looked so messed up and smelly right now.

"Ah. This piggy. So annoying," I complained and started cleaning up the mess.

Eros and I cleaned everything up.

We're now standing here in front of Naki who caused this much mess.

"So cute," Eros said as he took out his phone from his pocket and took pictures of Naki.

"Hey. Stop that."

"I'm just taking some pictures. I'm going to show these to him tomorrow, hehe," he replied.

"Oh. The alcohol also went on my shirt," Eros said as he tried to wipe his shirt as if he could clean it with just wiping it.

"You just realized—? Never mind. Go home already." I said to Eros as he's still wiping his shirt.

"Uh? What about Naki?" he asked, pointing at him.

"Just leave him there." I replied.

"Hey. What do you mean leave him there, he'll catch a col—" I cut him off, saying, "You'll also catch a cold if you don't go home already and change your clothes. Don't bother worrying about others."

"But—"

"Go home."

"Hey—"

"Go. home."

*pout

Look at him acting cute as if he is.

"Fine. At least help him change his shirt. Don't do anything lewd to him, okay? I'm leaving~~~" he said as he waved his hands while walking away backwards.

"What do you mean lew—" and he ran away in a flash. This bitxh.

Since Eros wasn't here anymore, I started cleaning up the small table with short legs on it, where we put the glasses with alcohol and Jenga tower on top.

I also returned the Jenga blocks to the room where Eros got them and brought the glasses and alcohol to the kitchen.

"Hmm..." I heard Naki making some weird noises when I got out of the kitchen.

"Itchy... It..." he murmured while closing his eyes and scratching his body.

I was planning to really just leave him there. He deserves that though, he's the one who caused it.

"Sleepy..." he continuously murmured.

"Hah. So annoying, really."

His room is actually near Grandma's room, so it's upstairs. It was on the first floor before, but Grandma said that room was too small for him and it would be easier for Naki to call if she needs something.

I helped Naki up, but he's not cooperating at all.

*sigh

I slid my arm around his neck to his chest so I could support him and prevent him from falling while carrying him.

I started carrying him until we reached the stairs. I was surprised that he's so light, like a paper. Despite having chubby cheeks and eating a lot, how can he be this light?

"Piggy." I whispered.

I easily carried him until we reached his room.

Of course, I felt exhausted right now, so I rested up a bit even though I was still carrying Naki. I was just exhausted because of the stairs.

Naki was still sound asleep and completely unaware that someone was carrying him.

How amusing.

To be continued...