CHAPTER FOUR

Naki's POV

It's already 6 o'clock in the evening. I need to cook for dinner later.

Grandma Venus and Sir Shun are probably inside their own room.

The man in the bathroom earlier is Grandma Venus' Grandson. I can't believe that on my first day, that would happen. If he weren't my Boss, I might have punched him earlier. Well, only if he wasn't that strong.

What should I cook? Umm... Ah! I realized I can just ask Sir Shun what he and Grandma Venus would like to have for dinner later.

I decided to go upstairs to see Sir Shun.

I stood in front of his door and knocked. I knocked for several minutes and he still didn't open it.

Suddenly, he opened the door just as I was about to leave. "What?" he asked, holding onto the edge of the door.

"Sir..." I paused when I heard a cat inside Sir Shun's room.

I peeked inside and saw two cute and chubby cats. I couldn't resist their cuteness, so I impulsively slid my hand under Sir Shun's hand on the door and entered his room.

I approached the two cats lying on the floor and started squeezing their faces, kissing, and hugging them.

I didn't notice the sharp look Sir Shun gave me. I didn't realize that I'm ignoring him.

"Sorry, sir," I answered while looking at the cats who seemed to be laughing at me. Huhu, traitors.

"So, what is it?" he asked.

"Ah, just wanted to ask, sir, what you and Grandma Venus would like to have for dinner later," I replied.

"That's it?" he asked again while furrowing his brow.

"Yes, sir." I quickly responded.

"You can cook anything?" he asked once more.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"You're a piggy, how can you cook?" he said.

"Just tell me what you'd like to eat, sir." I said, trying to smile despite his barrage of questions. I'm not fat, and obviously, I'm not a pig. Idiot. Just because I got dirty with my clothes full of mud earlier doesn't mean I'm a pig.

"Curry." he replied shortly.

"Okay, sir. I'll call you later when it's cooked." I said, winking at the cats before saying goodbye.

It's been a while since I cooked curry. I prepared everything to get started.

"Hmm..." I muttered because I couldn't find any chicken meat.

Since I couldn't find any, I went upstairs again to ask Sir Shun where their market is.

Once again, I found myself in front of his door. "Sir Shun..." I called out while knocking on his door.

He opened it again. "What again, piggy?" he asked as he opened the door.

"I just wanted to ask, sir, where your market is?" I asked.

I'm annoyed with him calling me a pig. Do I look like a pig? I'm slim y'know.

I saw the cats again playing on Sir Shun's bed. I was about to enter, but he swiftly blocked me and raised an eyebrow, so I looked around to avoid eye contact.

"It's nearby. When you leave the house, turn right and keep going until you see a blue house, then, turn left." he explained.

"Alright, sir. Thank you." I replied and then left his room.

"Ah!" I exclaimed because I forgot something from Sir Shun.

I went back and knocked on Sir Shun's door again.

He opened it once more. "What the f-" I didn't let him finish, saying, "I need money, sir, for chicken meat and other ingredients." I said.

"Tsk." I heard him mutter. He took out money from his wallet and handed me 4,000 pesos, which surprised me.

"Sir, are we feeding the whole City?" I asked.

"Just take it." he replied and closed the door.

"Just take it." I muttered while rolling my eyes.

"Bastard." I whispered as I went down the stairs.

I changed my clothes and prepared to leave.

I finally stepped out of the mansion and started walking.

As I walked, I still couldn't see the blue house Sir Shun mentioned.

"He didn't even say it's far. Just you wait, you bastard." I complained with a pout.

Finally, I saw the blue house and turned left. It was so far, my goodness.

I arrived at the market, and it was crowded. There were so many fresh products being sold.

I entered and bought the things I needed for cooking later.

After leaving the market, I had almost six plastic bags with me because I bought so many things. Their refrigerator didn't have much, so I also bought ingredients for tomorrow's meals.

As I walked, I saw a cat by the side of the road.

"You're so cute. Come here, little cutie..." I called to the cat as I continued walking.

I was surprised when...

To be continued...

---

the cats to Naki: