CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

It's been a few minutes already since we started playing the Jenga game with Sir Shun and Eros.

I'm so unlucky because I've been drinking so many glasses of alcohol already as part of the punishment. I didn't even get 1 glass only. It's either 2 or more, and I'm so dead!

My head hurts... I hope we don't have to play for another round. I think I can't take it anymore.

It's Sir Shun's turn now, so he's trying to relax his body so he will easily get one block out of the tower since it's getting harder and harder. This round, I mean.

I think it will collapse when it's my turn already.

Sir Shun successfully took one block out of the Jenga tower, so Eros took it to read the challenge for him.

"This is so simple. Just drink 1 glass of alcohol," Eros quickly read.

Sir Shun then successfully finished his challenge, and now it's my turn already.

I looked at Sir Shun first, who's now going back to his phone again. I don't think he's enjoying this game... He didn't even look at us when it's our turn... I think.

I shook my head and tried to relax my body and just focused on the game.

I successfully got one, and I gave the block to Eros so he'll read it for me.

"You always get the hardest one, Naki," Eros said as he smiled while looking at the block. Now, I'm nervous about what's written on it.

"Drink 2 glasses of alcohol and do some cute pose. I have to see this, go on, hehe," he added. I opened my mouth slightly because the challenge is too embarrassing for me.

I took the block from Eros and read what's written on the block so I could make sure if he's telling the truth. And yes, he's not lying.

"Uh... I think I'm drunk alrea-?" I said while forcibly smiling, and Eros cut me off saying, "Nooo, You're not. You should do it, Naki."

"But-"

"Boring." Sir Shun said as he was about to get up, and I stopped him and said, "AH. I'll do it. I'll do it."

I thought Sir Shun wasn't paying attention. ಠ⁠﹏⁠ಠ

Eros poured alcohol into the two glasses for me.

I'm getting nervous now. GAH. What should I do. ⁽⁠⁽ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ⁾⁠⁾

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and drank the two glasses of alcohol.

After that, I slowly put my index finger on my cheek and poked it. I also pouted and did a big heart pose.

I did it so quickly and looked at the two with a straight face.

"Yoooo, so cute!" Eros exclaimed as he clapped his hands.

I looked at Sir Shun again to see his reaction. He was just looking at me with a poker face. Even if he's looking at me with that face, I could still see his smile in his eyes. I thought he's not going to look.

"Piggy," I heard Sir Shun mutter in a low voice even if Eros was being noisy and looked away.

I'm embarrassed...

Who am I...?

Where am I...?

What am I doing...?

I wish this game ends already. ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

To be continued...