CHAPTER SIX

Shun's POV

After Naki left, I couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious of Eros.

"What are you doing here?" I directly asked Eros as he returned the betadine to the first aid kit, which he used earlier to treat Naki's knee wound.

"I'm visiting you, is that not allowed?" he replied with a grin.

Eros is my annoying friend. Back when we were younger, he wasn't that talkative or sociable. He used to cry a lot. That was a long time ago, and he has changed a lot since then.

We've been friends for almost 14 years. I became his friend when someone tried to bully him, and I helped him. The bully promised to never do it again. He was our schoolmate. The bully was jealous of Eros because he was rich, so he did that.

"Anyway, how did you meet Naki, and why is he working as your helper?" he asked, one question after another.

"Grandma hired him. He saved her from a thief, and she suddenly hired him 'cause he was looking for a job." I explained while crossing my arms.

"I see." he replied while smiling unconsciously, causing me to furrow my brow.

"Anyway, I thought you weren't going to hire a helper anymore?" Eros added.

"You know I didn't say a thing about that." I replied.

"Well, as long as he's a guy, it doesn't really matter to you, right? Your former housemaid is probably enjoying her life right no—" he didn't finish his sentence before I spoke. "You can leave now." I quickly said.

"Come on. I just arrived, and you want to send me away already?" he complained.

"What else are you going to do here? There's nothing, right?" I said.

"I didn't get to visit you for a week, you know."

"Well, I don't care." I replied.

"By the way, what is Naki cooking?" he suddenly asked.

"Why do you even care?" I coldly said.

"What is it?" he asked again so I answered because I know that he's going to ask again and again. "Tsk. Curry." I replied shortly.

"I'll have dinner here then. Grandma and I are close," he replied.

"Close my ass, tss." I said.

"You're difficult to talk to. I'll just be in the kitchen with Naki." he said, so I stopped him.

"Stay here." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"He's cooking, you'll just bother him." I replied.

"I won't bother him." he insisted and went towards the kitchen.

"Tsk." I sighed, he really is stubborn. I took the first aid kit and returned it to its place.

As I was heading to the bathroom, I saw Eros and Naki happily talking to each other.

I noticed Eros looking at Naki's body while unconsciously smiling. Naki saw me looking at them, so I looked away and went straight to the bathroom.

Why do I feel a little upset about that?

No. I'm just irritated with Eros.

To be continued...