CHAPTER TWO

We entered Grandma Venus' mansion after introducing ourselves. I couldn't help but be amazed at the size of their mansion. Is it really just her and her grandson living here? It seems too large for just two people.

"Make yourself at home, Naki," Grandma Venus said as she fixed her clothes.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, realizing that I had dirtied the floor with mud from my clothes that I hadn't noticed earlier.

"Sorry, Grandma. I didn't realize I had dirtied the tiles. I'll clean it up right away," I added.

"It's okay, Naki. You don't have to do it now. Just go straight to the bathroom and take a shower. I'll get you some spare clothes," she said, pointing to the opposite side of the mansion. "Just turn right over there, my dear."

"Alright, Grandma. Thank you. I apologize for the inconvenience," I said.

"Don't worry about it, dear. Alright, go, and I'll get you a spare set of clothes," she replied.

"Okay, Grandma. Thank you!" I responded before heading to their bathroom.

The bathroom was far from the entrance, and the tiles I stepped on were muddy. I might get a punch from Grandma Venus' grandson for this. I could be in trouble early on.

Reaching the bathroom Grandma Venus pointed out, I struggled to open the heavy door.

As I opened the door, someone suddenly covered my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I exclaimed as the man behind me whispered, "Who are you? A thief?" His words tickled my ear. I couldn't see his face because I'm facing away from him.

"Hwhat? Hwet mhe gwo!" (What? Let me go!) I replied. I can't speak properly because of his tight grip.

"What?" he whispered again.

"Hwidyot!" (Idiot!)

Taking a deep breath, I realized escaping this situation might not be easy with his strength.

"Are you a piggy?" he said. "Why is your body covered in mud? And how did you step into our house?" he asked.

I remained silent, finding it hard to answer with my mouth covered. Is this person an idiot? He suddenly tightly covered my mouth, and now he's asking me questions? How am I supposed to answer then?

After a minute of silence, I found a way to escape. "What th-" he exclaimed as I licked his palm.

He withdrew his hand, but when I attempted to break free, he hugged me tightly with both hands holding mine. Suddenly, I fought back, and I felt something against my back.

I stole a glance at the man who stood behind me with his hands on my waist. I was taken aback when I saw him undressed, probably about to take a shower. I was flustered and looked away.

"We're both guys, so why are you so red?" he asked. How could I not be? That thing... GAH!

"Is it because..." he slipped his hand inside my shirt, probably trying to tease me.

"S-sto... you...!" It was ticklish, so I couldn't finish my sentence. I tried to resist, but he's just too strong for me.

"Naki, I've prepared your change of clothes. Are you okay there?" Grandma Venus called, so the man behind me stopped with what he is doing just now.

"Answer her." he whispered and released me.

"Yes, Grandma. Wait, I'll take it." I replied, and the man behind me let go of me and signaled me to be quiet as he hid behind the shower curtain.

I just followed him and opened the door because I don't want to get caught with this situation.

"Oh, Naki, why haven't you showered yet?" Grandma Venus asked.

"It's because..." I took a glance at the man hiding in the shower curtain, and he signaled me to be quiet or else I'd be killed.

"I-I... had trouble with the shower, Grandma. Sorry for the delay, but I'm fine now," I replied. What a worst lie I'm having in my whole life.

"Is that so? Here's your change of clothes. It's from my grandson. Take good care of it, okay? I'll tell him I lent it to you." she said while handing me the clothes.

Realizing the grandson she's referring to might be the man who has been touching me earlier.

"Grandma, was your grandson a drug addict before?" I asked with a serious face.

"Haha, not really, but it seems like it." she replied while laughing.

To be continued...