CHAPTER ELEVEN

Shun's POV

"Here." I said as we arrived at a large Mall building.

"Here? The clothes here are probably expensive, sir. Let's just go to the Market. There are plenty of thrift stores there." Naki replied.

"We're already here, stop complaining. Get out of the car. I'll just park." I said.

"But—" he tried to complain again, and I cut him off, saying, "Are we buying here, or I won't take you to the hospital later to see your mom and your sister?"

He just sighed and got out of the car after I parked.

I took off my shades and left it in the car before entering the mall.

We entered the Mall, and I looked back at Naki, who was following me like a lost child. He's looking all around aimlessly.

"Come here, you might get lost." I said.
He approached me, and we walked together.

As we approached the escalator, Naki hesitated to step on it because he was afraid.

"I might fall, sir." he complained.

"Let's just buy here, please." he added.

"There are no clothes being sold here on the first floor. Can't you see it's all food?" I said.

"Do you want me to carry you then?" I added.

"Let's just go together, sir." he replied.

"Alright, go on. Tsk." I rolled my eyes, and we stepped on the escalator together.

"Wa—" He closed his eyes in fear and held on to my polo shirt unconsciously.

"Such a coward."

"What...?" he asked while his eyes are closed.

"Watch out." I said, looking at the end of the escalator, so he opened his eyes.

"Sir, sir, sir, H-how... How..." he panicked, so I quickly placed my foot getting ready to step on the second floor and he did it also so we stepped out of the escalator together.

I secretly laughed.

"Huuuu..." he sighed.

"Let's go." I said with a straight face to hide my laughter.

"There, hurry up." I said, looking at a shop full of clothes.

"Yes, sir." he replied while catching his breath.

We were inside the shop, and I had already chosen the clothes for him to try on. I would see if they suited him.

He was still changing in the fitting room, so I waited for him to come out.

"Sir..." Naki called, so I looked in his direction.

"I'm not used to wearing this, sir." he said.

He was now wearing a white sleeveless shirt and black slacks. The clothes fit him well, and his tucked-in shirt showed off his figure.

He looked more feminine, but he's not comfortable wearing it.

I asked him to go back to the fitting room and try on other clothes.

He tried on an oversized t-shirt and black pants. They suited him, so I didn't ask him to try on the other t-shirts I had picked earlier because they all looked good on him. The same goes for the polo shirts I selected.

I bought everything I had chosen except for the first outfit he wore. I also bought clothes for her mom and sister. We ended up with eight shopping bags.

"How much for everything, sir? I'll just pay you once I receive my salary." he said, looking at the other bags he was carrying.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a grin.

"How much, sir?" he asked again while waiting for my response.

"A hundred thousand?" he was taken aback by my response.

"Let's just return some, sir. I might not use some of them. I can always wear them repeatedly. Also, Mom and Ming has plenty of clothes." he replied.

"No returns." I said, and he was even more surprised while furrowing his brow.

"But..."

"As I said, you don't need to pay for it." I reassured him.

He was so worried that he didn't hesitate to go down the escalator alone. I teased him a bit, so I called him, "Piggy!" As he noticed he was alone on the escalator, he panicked and didn't know what to do.

"Sir! Sir! Sir..." he said and closed his eyes again.

I quickly made my way to him and placed my foot again so he noticed it and knew what to do. We walked down the escalator together.

"Sir..." he called me in a low voice after we stepped out of the escalator.

He put down the shopping bags he was carrying on the floor.

"Are you crazy, sir?!" he shouted, not too loud, he's just annoyed with me.

He started walking away from me. Then he suddenly turned back, took the bags he had forgotten to carry, and walked away again.

He came back again and said, "Where's the way out... Sir?" he asked, so I smiled secretly, trying not to laugh.

"Let's buy food first." I said.

"I'm not hungry, sir." he replied coldly.

"It's not for you." I said, and he gave me a sharp look.

"Also, since you're a piggy, I'll buy feeds for you. Is that alright?" I said, causing him to give me an even sharper look, so I burst into laughter.

I stopped when I saw him smiling at me suddenly. I was surprised at myself, so I changed my expression and said, "Hurry up, let's go." and started walking.

God, what's happening to me...

To be continued...