CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Naki's POV

I just bought cat food for Baobao and Tuan because Sir Shun asked me to.

When I reached Sir Shun's car, I knocked on the door, he opened it and took the cat food.

Sir Shun started driving, so I sat straight.

I was still thinking about the girl I bumped into earlier. She knows Sir Shun, but he denies knowing her.

Hmm... Who could she be? I'll ask Eros about this.

What's her name again? Yvone? I guess it is.

Fast Forward~

Sir Shun and I returned to the mansion, and it's already 8 PM.

Grandma Venus has already eaten, for sure. Whenever I leave the mansion and come back, I always find her sleeping in her room. I also make sure there's food for her to eat when there's no one to cook for her alone.

As we were about to enter the mansion, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Again?" Sir Shun muttered, as if he already knew who it was.

Sir Shun didn't bother to see who it was and went directly to the living room.

I went to the gate and opened it.

"Naki," Eros said when I opened the gate for him.

"Eros?"

"Uhuh," he replied, showing me the shopping bag he was holding.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll know if you let me go inside first, hehe," he replied.

"Then, I'll close the gate first," I said.

"Got it."

After I closed the gate, Eros went inside the mansion first, and I followed him.

I suddenly remembered something and grabbed Eros' shirt before entering inside the mansion.

"Shh..." I gestured while signaling him to lower his voice.

"What...?" he replied quietly.

"I want to ask you something..." I said as I looked around, afraid that Sir Shun might hear us.

"What is it...?" Eros asked.

"Well... Sir Shun and I went to the grocery store earlier..." I said, waiting for Eros to reply before explaining the situation.

He nodded, so I continued, "I bumped into a girl, and it seems Sir Shun knows her, but he denies it."

"Then?"

"Then, the girl introduced herself as Yvone, so maybe... you know her? I'm just curious, okay? It seems that Sir Shun is on bad terms with her..." I explained.

"Yvone, huh. They've met?" Eros said, and I nodded.

"That's the girl I mentioned last time, do you remember?" he replied.

"His maid before?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Oh... Is that so," I replied.

"Why? Are you..." Eros said, raising his brows.

"Je-?" Eros didn't finish what he was about to say when he saw Sir Shun coming out of the room near the living room.

"Hi, Kiel!" Eros called to Sir Shun, who was walking while looking at his phone.

Sir Shun just ignored him and continued toward the couch to sit.

Eros sat on the couch, and I did too.

Now, I'm sitting between Sir Shun and Eros, but a little away from Sir Shun.

"What brings you here, Eros?" I asked.

"And what's that?" I added, pointing to the shopping bag he's holding.

"Oh, right," he said as he took out what was inside the shopping bag.

"My coworker gave this to me and wanted to drink with you, shall we?" he asked, showing me an expensive alcoholic drink I hadn't tried before.

"Eh? Well... I don't usually drink alcohol, but..." I said, slowly looking at Sir Shun, who was busy with his phone.

"You're worried that Shun might scold you for drinking inside his mansion? That's definitely okay with him," Eros said, smiling widely at me. He read my mind, I guess.

"I didn't say that." Sir Shun interrupted.

"Ah? Then, how about my place? You don't need to worry because there's no one there but me," Eros said, blinking his eyes trying to please me.

"Ah-" I was going to reply, but Sir Shun cut me off, saying, "Isn't he supposed to worry because there's no one there but YOU and HIM?"

"Hey, we're just going to drink-" Sir Shun didn't let him finish and said, "And I didn't say he's not allowed to drink here."

"Oh. Okay. Then, aren't you going to join us?" Eros said to Sir Shun.

"Ah! How about we play Jenga game? We played that before, right? There are a lot of drinking punishments written on the blocks."

"I'll just get it from that room. I remember putting it there after we played it before," Eros added as he got up and went to the room where Sir Shun had come out earlier.

"I didn't say I'm going to joi-" now Eros is the one cutting Sir Shun off, saying, "There's no fun if you refuse to play~"

"Ah. So annoying." Sir Shun complained.

No one even asked me if I'm okay with it. And what's Jenga game? I don't even know how to play it. Eros is really something.

Sir Shun has been so busy with his phone since we returned to the mansion...

Is it because he met his ex earlier and wants to contact or know something about her through the internet?

Though... I don't think he still loves her. I even think he hates her...

Ah. Why would I even bother about that.

"Bastards..."

"What?" I heard Sir Shun say, and I covered my mouth because I didn't realize that I said it unconsciously.

"N-nothing, sir..." I replied.

He didn't bother to know what I said anymore and just continued with his phone.

*pout

To be continued...