Strange

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screamed and closed his eyes. Jungkook immediately turned his car left and the truck passed by their car. His car hit by a tree which was beside the road. The whole atmosphere became silent. They were breathing fast. Jimin was hugging his knees with his two hands. Jimin started trembling in fear. His eyes were teary. Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and his eyes were wide opened when he realized how he was driving taking Jimin with him. Jungkook promptly looked beside and saw Jimin.
"Jii..Jimin?"
"Jimin! Are you alright?"
"Jimin say something...
Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
"Jimin I..I'm sorry I'm so sorry..I..I was driving dangerously...I didn't realize anything..
"You always do this. Whenever you met with that Kim Seokjin you behave strange with me. You literally scolded me before and now you were driving crazily. I don't know why you are like this always. Don't you believe in yourself? Don't you have any hope! Why you are always negative!" Jimin said these all loudly.
"Jin..Jimin!"
"You know what I don't like those who are coward and hopeless. But don't worry I promise I will try my best to bring out that mafia in front of everyone. I will reveal everything about him and his evil works" Jimin said and got down from the car.
"Jimin wait..Jimin" Jungkook called and got down from the car. Jimin was walking fast and wiped his tears.
"Jimin ..I'm sorry..Jimin.."
Jimin didn't replied and was walking only.
"Jimin listen to me.. please"
"Please leave me alone" Jimin said loudly not even looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook held Jimin's hand tightly and made Jimin to look at him. He  pulled Jimin closure.
"I am sorry. You heard it? I was lost. I'm sorry ..I'm sorry I was about to put you in danger. I shouldn't have done this" Jungkook said in a concerned voice.
"We will work together and find him. I promise I will not behave rude with you again."
Jimin was looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.
Jungkook leaned more closure and crashed their lips together. Jimin closed his eyes and soon melted in Jungkook's kiss. He put his hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's waist.
After few minutes they broke the kiss and looked at each other.
"Please forgive me"
Jimin smiled at him and nodded his head.
"I forgave you." Jimin said smilingly.
Jungkook smiled and hugged him.
Jimin hugged back promptly.  They both spent some times together and then left the place. Jungkook dropped Jimin at his home and then he headed for home.
.
.
.
Next morning...

Jimin and his colleagues entered inside the agency. Jimin was in happy mood. He sat down on his desk . Soon Jungkook entered and everyone stand up.  Jimin greeted Jungkook and Jungkook smiled at him. Jungkook entered inside his office room and took his phone to sent a message to Jimin.

While Jimin was working he saw a message popped up on his phone screen.

Jungkookssi
Wanna go for dinner tonight!

Jimin smiled softly and replied.

Jimini
I would like to 😌

Jungkook smiled. They both made eye contact through the big glasses of the room. Jimin blushed and focused on his work again.
.
.
.
Night 9:30...
Jimin finished his works early so does Jungkook. They both then left the office. Jimin went inside Jungkook's car who was waiting for Jimin.
"Let's go" Jimin said smilingly.
"Whatever you say sweetheart." Jungkook said and gave a quick pack on Jimin's lips. Jimin's cheeks became red and he tried to hide it. They both headed for a good restaurant for the dinner.
.
.
Jungkook took Jimin in a rich and beautiful restaurant. They both took their dinner together.
"It's delicious." Jimin said while eating.
"You liked it?"
"Yeah..thank youu" Jimin said while eating. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.

Meantime when they were eating both of their phone started ringing. One after one notifications were popping up. Both of them took their phone. It was a news. And their news reporters including Jung Hoseok recorded it. Jimin opened the notification and saw a video.
"Did you also receive a video?"
"Um yeah you also?"
"Yeah" Jimin replied.
"Let me see" Jungkook said and open the video. And they both were watching it together.

Breaking news
A car crashed badly with a tree beside the Han river bridge, after the tunnel. The car is still on fire but we didn't find no one inside the car. As you can see two little poor children came with their grandparents and we're crying, calling omma appa. We found that the accident happened with Mr. Jusung and Mrs. Eri jusung. We still didn't find anything on CCTV camera as it got blurred in the middle of the footage. The police is also trying their best. Soon our detectives will also arrive for the investigation. Till then stay with us.
News reporter
Jung Hoseok.

The glass from Jimin's hand fell down on the floor. His eyes were teary. His heart stopped beating for a while after hearing this news. His hands and legs were shaking badly. Jungkook looked at Jimin and frowned his eyebrows.
"Jimin?" Jungkook called but Jimin didn't replied. Jimin stood up with his shaky legs and started walking without looking at anywhere.
"Jimin! Jimin wait..." Jungkook called loudly and started running behind Jimin.

See you in next part ┗⁠(⁠•⁠ˇ⁠_⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)⁠―⁠→