Episode 19: A rival

"Shall we start searching for the mafia by using his cars number!" Hoseok asked and both Jungkook and Namjoon nodded.
"That's right...we should investigate the car" Namjoon said.
"Ok then I'm talking Jimin with me..Mr wooshik is busy with some important works. So he can't go with me"
"Ok then...we will wait for you both here. Bring the solid information." Jungkook said and Hoseok nodded. He then called Jimin and he came inside Jungkook's room.
"Did you call me?" Jimin asked and all of them looked at Jimin.
"Yes please come" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"Jimin..we have to go for the investigation of the car. As I already took the car's number "
Jimin nodded hearing Hoseoks words.
"Ok let's go then .." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at Jimin.
"Be careful " Jungkook said looking at Jimin and Jimin nodded smilingly.
.
Soon Jimin and Hoseok left the office and headed for searching the car.
"That's the car's number" Hoseok showed to Jimin.
"That's a Porsche racing F-250." Jimin said looking at the car.
"Yeah..he is so clever.. using the super speedy car on Seoul's road" Hoseok said while driving.
"Let me search it in the DMV website" Jimin said and logged into the website. He the wrote the car's license plate number. And all the information came on the page about that car.
"Taken form the Best car buying shop of Itawon city. We should go to that shop and should consult with the manager of the shop." Jimin said and Hoseok nodded.
"Let's go"
.
.
After thirty minutes they both reached at the shop. Jimin and Hoseok went inside the luxurious shop.
"We are from The Seoul detective agency" Hoseok said one of the employees and showed his card. The employee looked at Hoseok and Jimin in confused eyes.
"Yes sir?"
"We came here to know about a car's information. Where is the information desk?" Jimin asked the employee.
"This way sir.." the employee guided them inside the information desk where a middle aged,good looking man was sitting.
"Sir!"
"Yes? Come"
"They are from detective agency " the employee said and the man fixed his glasses to look at Jimin and Hoseok.
"Oh I see..sit down sir" the man said and both Jimin and Hoseok sat down.
The employee then left the room and Jimin ,Hoseok looked at the manager.
"How can I help you?"
Hoseok gave the cars number and the license plate to the manager.
"Please tell us who bought this car and what's his name."
The manager looked at them and then took the number.
"But sir ..why are you searching for this? I mean we don't give our customers personal information to anyone until it's too necessary."
"Yes it's necessary. He is not a normal person. He is doubted to be a mafia" Jimin said and the manager frowned his eyebrows.
"Is he?" The manager said and both Hoseok and Jimin nodded.
"Let me see then.." the manager said and finally started collecting some papers. Both Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other in relieved.
"Ok so..this is a Porsche black racing car. Bought from this shop in 2022. The price of the car is 135million plus..and the name of the person is...
Both Jimin and Hoseok were listening to the manager's words attentively.
"Kim Seokjin" the manager said and Hoseok's eyes were wide opened.
"Ki..Kim Seokjin!"
"Yeah...here is his signature" the manager showed and Hoseok looked at it. Jimin didn't know who was Kim Seokjin. So he was looking at Hoseok in confused. Jimin read his reaction and he was sure something is off.
"How is it possible!" Hoseok said under his breath in disbelief.
"That's the information we all had sir. " The manager said and Hoseok looked at him.
"Th..thanks" Hoseok said and stood up. Jimin followed Hoseok and left the place with him.

"Hoseok..hoseok!" Jimin called and Hoseok looked at him.
"Ye..yeah?"
"Where are you lost! Is everything alright? Is that the mafia's name?"
"Um..Noh..not him"
Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Then who is Kim Seokjin?"
"Jimin...let's go to the office..you will soon find out." Hoseok said blankly and went inside the car. Jimin looked at Hoseok and then went inside the car.

It was 3pm when they reached at the office. Jungkook and Namjoon were waiting for them..and soon they saw Jimin and Hoseok entering inside.
"What happened guys? You both collected the information!" Namjoon asked desperately.
"Umm..yeah we did!" Jimin asked looking at them.
"Whose car? What's the name?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin and Hoseok.
"His name is..
"Kim Seokjin " Hoseok said before Jimin and Jungkook looked at him immediately.
"What did you say?" Jungkook again asked in a serious voice.
"Kim Seokjin!" Hoseok again replied.
"Wh..what are you saying! Are you sure?"
Hoseok showed the picture of the signature and both Jungkook and Namjoon looked at it.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened and he tightened his fists suddenly. His eyes were red while looking at Kim Seokjin s name.
"How is possible!" Namjoon said and looked at Jungkook.
Only Jimin was the one who was all quiet as he didn't know about Kim Seokjin much.
"Why and how on earth this car is under his name?" Hoseok said quiet loudly.
"That's my question!" Namjoon said promptly.
"Please leave me alone for a while and go outside" Jungkook said suddenly and all of them looked at him. Jimin was all confused looking at Jungkook. He just gulped looking at a angry Jungkook who clenching his teeths.
"Ju ... Jungkook!" Namjoon called but Jungkook didn't looked at him.
"Please go" Jungkook said in a cold voice.They all looked at each other and then obeyed Jungkook by leaving his room.
.
.
Jimin returnd to his desk and opened his laptop. He searched for the Kim Seokjin on the Google and bundle of informations came in front of him.

Kim SeokjinAge 29CEO of the best business company of the world'The Kim enterprise 'Won the best business award about 15th times

Kim Seokjin
Age 29
CEO of the best business company of the world'The Kim enterprise '
Won the best business award about 15th times.
Family lives in USA while he lives in South Korea as he has to handle his own business.

Jimin read out the information about him.
"But what's his relationship with that mafia! And with Jungkooknim?" Jimin asked himself and started searching for more deeper.

From one website he found out a information. Jimin made the line bold and frowned his eyebrows.
"In 2021 both Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin was seen in a business award show. They both were looking each others as if they were the enemy and they made a straight face all those times at the award function and never shook their hands together even though they were receiving award from each other. The whole netizen went crazy and made so many suspicious information about them.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows reading the articles. He then looked at his colleagues. And went towards them to know about more. But all he could hear from them is.
"There is no good relation between Jungkook and Seokjin. These two are each other's rival"
Jimin sighed as he didn't got the proper reason of the rivalry.

"Now only Jungkooknim can tell me the truth." Jimin said and looked through the big glass of Jungkook's room. The whole day Jungkook didn't come out from his room which made Jimin tensed. It already 9pm but still he didn't come out neither he saw Namjoon and Hoseok going inside Jungkook's room. So Jimin stood up and gathered all the courage and went inside Jungkook's room.
"Ju.. Jungkooknim?" Jimin called and found Jungkook in a dark room. The lights were all switchd off and Jungkook was leaning his back in his kind sized chair. Jimin went inside and stood in front of Jungkook's desk.
"Ju.. Jungkook?" Jimin again called and Jungkook opened his eyes.
"Are..are you alright?"
"Please leave me alone" Jungkook said not too loudly but still his voice was cold.
"You locked yourself here whole day..is there anything bothering you! After that information you are all quiet. Please share with me..who is Kim Seokjin !" Jimin asked and Jungkook almost threw his glass from his hand and stood up which made Jimin flinched badly.
"Don't take his name in front of me! And just leave" Jungkook said and Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"But..but why.. please tell me what's wrong" Jimin again asked.
"JUST GO JIMIN" Jungkook said loudly looking at Jimin. Jimin felt his heart clenched hearing Jungkook's loud voice on him. Jimin nodded his head and left the place without looking at Jungkook. Namjoon saw it all and sighed. He then went inside the room.
"Why you yelled at him!"
Jungkook didn't replied who was breathing fast in anger.
"He just came here to know about something and you just yelled at him! Are you even in your mind? " Namjoon said loudly and Jungkook finally looked at him.
"Come to your sense,Just go and apologized to him.". Namjoon said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook closed his eyes for a while and drank some water.
"We know about Seokjin but Jimin didn't know as he is new. And he is not our relatives so it's common thing he will ask about him. But you have no right to scold or yell on him." Namjoon said and Jungkook finally realized he used really a bad voice with Jimin.
"Where is he?" Jungkook asked desperately.
"Just left the office go fast" namjoon said promptly and Jungkook took his car keys and left the the office while running.

See you in next part 💜